Good fitted childrens shoes.

Dee1985

Reaction score
I usually just put Dior in any shoes that look nice. and if i think they look the right size and she can walk in them then she will where them.
but recently i have noticed she is starting to walk a bit funny and the other day her feet looked so red and sore :(
i have always squeezed into smaller sizes and am now left with very sore feet.

i went to clarkes yesterday got her measured she is a 7.5f
i have been putting her in a 6 :eek:
but clarkes shoes are not nice and £30.
is there any where else that offer fitted shoes?
the price aint to much of an issue but if they are also nice it would be a bonus

i love little pantan shoes.

Hiya Dionne,
You could try startrite, they are qute pricey too but you can get a better selection. I wish clarks had a better selection but i feel you are always getting a really good quality shoe with them.

our Brantano do nice shoes and check size of feet etc
i just dont go there out of principal - my ex works there

its really important to get them measured regularly.
I usually go to clarkes and get ewan measured then go and get shoes else where. brantano, are good.

i have had hannah measured twice at clarks and then found the size they told me r far to big :?

iv had B measured twice he is coming up in jan for another trip ( another £30 :cry: ) and they always get the shoe rite size etc but they dont do many designs

i'll stick with nike and rebox trainers always fit well

clarks shoes are very well fitted and last for ages i know the selection is not great but u can always find something, i'd rather Sophie walked around in good fitted shoes than fashion shoes :D

i still have hannah feet measured even for trainers :)

id love B to wear trainers but my friend didnt have proper fitted shoes and she now has bad feet

I used to work for Clarks and TBH won't be taking Stanley anywhere else (apart from maybe Start-rite-although they seem MORE expensive)

Even as a Saturday girl I went on regular training courses. Baby's feet are so soft I wouldn't risk un-fitted ones. Sizes come up different so it's pointless getting measured in one shop to go to another.

I'm not really into shoes on babies so it's all a long way off but I do know trainers will be for occasional wear only. Just got a thing about it!

When I worked there we had loads of patent styles for girls :? That was 14 years ago :oops:

Maybe try a Start-rite sale Dionne?

Brantano's are the best I've found as they measure them every time and certain brands have different insoles for different widths so they fit properly. Sale at the moment too! I bought Ryan trainers there yesterday for just £8.

I only ever take Ewan to Brantano or Clarkes as these are the only places that measure his feet and check the shoes fit ok.
Clarkes give a better service.
I'll be looking at the shoes in the sale and getting him measured again.

They always try to sell me to the shoes with the lights that cost 2x as much as everything else!

went to Brantano's i got her measured they said size 7f. i got her some size 7 chatterbox shoes. not very nice but thats not the importnat thing!
but they are huge. i can get my finger down the back and she trips over in them but the lady said they were the right fit :?

ps they should have been £20 but kris put them into a £9 sale box :rotfl:
i also got her some expensive wellys as her £3 asda ones cut her feet

I always get Ryan the ones with lights too but they are about £35 usually. I'll stop when I have another to buy for. He can just have plimsoles. :lol:

Do you have a John Lewis near you? They are really good at measuring and have a good range of different brands

LBxx

aww those a cute dionne. i love little girl's shoes!!

izzyx

awww dionne those are really cute. Lydia just has some very boring navy blue ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back