New shooooes!

Hypnorm

Reaction score
Got ewans feet measured last week when we were on holiday and he got his first pair of shoes! £24 :shock:
Went to clarkes as the had a sale on kid shoes hoping to get Ewan a pair in the sale but typical none in his big foot 4.5G size!! so the fitter i think she was a trainee fitted various shoes, decided on what i liked and the she got some one else to check him and this person asked 'ok get him to walk to me' i said he's 10 months he can walk if i hold on to him, so she then said oh he should be having the cruising shoes?! these ae designed for walkers, by this time ewan was getting very grumpy, so i said no these will do he is on his feet most of the time anyway, if she'd tried any more shoes on him i think he would have started screaming, anyway they took his photo on a polaroid! with his new shoes. vv cute and then by the next day they are scuffed alreadys Argh! have to get his feet measured again in august!

Someone I know went into Clarks to get their grand daughters feet measured. They were told she was a size 4. Brought her some lovely sandals and they are waaaaay too big!!

Can't wait to buy Phoebe proper shoes.

They are much more expensive though. Jelly Shoes in Next are £2.99 up to size 3 and then jump to £7 in size 4!!!

What a great milestone.... but from now you're going to have to count your pennies.... these little darlings of ours' shoes are SO expensive!

:cheer: :cheer:

Emilia xx

i have got some K swiss cot trainers for Jakob lol..he isnt even born yet and already has a full wardrobe hehe :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back