Crawling/Cruising shoes

xkikix

Reaction score
Chester has been crawling and cruising round the furniture for a week now.

The whole of my downstairs (where we spend all of our time) is laminate/tiled. I always have him in socks with the non slip grippy bit on them but my mum suggested I should maybe get him some soft shoes.

I went into clarks and they do shoes for crawling, cruising and walking. Which do I get??? Out of the cruising and crawling ones??? Or are they a waste of time?

They are £20 and I cant really afford to get one of each if he will grow out of them in a month or so but if they are essential then i will of course.

we have laminate in our house, and I love the shoo shoos. They can be a bit pricey but I love them as they are really really soft and the soles are really thin which is miles better for their feet. I think the crawlers are too thick personally.

We bought the cruiser shoes for LO as she likes to walk holding our hands when we are out and she grew out of them in a month, I am not buying anymore now until she is walking outside properly.

I have put LO back in her Shoo Shoos and they are so much better, plus they have much more room for growth than normal shoes and they are so nice and flexible that I don't worry about her feet in them.

Last edited:
Our mothercare doesnt do shoes! I'll see if shoo shoo has a website, would I need to get him measured at clarks so I know which size to get?

I thought the soles on the cruiser shoes look too thick as well

I'd go for the soft shoes as well. They only need hard soled shoes when they start walking properly outdoors.

We also have Shoo Shoos, but Gap has also started selling some great non-slip soft shoes ideal for cruising. Pricewise they are about the same.

I also let LO to walk barefoot as she can learn how different surfaces feel x

Normally soft shoes come in sizes such as 6 -12 or 12 - 18 months. I believe you only need to have their feet measured when they get proper shoes.

BabyMagic said:
Normally soft shoes come in sizes such as 6 -12 or 12 - 18 months. I believe you only need to have their feet measured when they get proper shoes.

Yeh I just spotted that on their website! The shoes are lovely, there are some nice ones with a red tractor on I think we might go for. Thanks for the advise, these shoo shoos are just what we need I think x

we just waited untill he was walking properly to get him 1st walkers... in the house he was mostly barefoot.. coz even the gripper socks he would slip in..

We went for Clarks first walkers too:
20318099_A_p.jpg

Evie is a 3F already :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111