First scan 10am Friday

M&Ms

Reaction score
I've got my first scan tomorrow morning. :D

Quite nervous about it to be honest, even though it's my second as I'm 8 years older than last time and my new partner's dad is one of non-identical twins :shock:

So tomorrow it will be one lump or two? :lol: :lol: :lol:

good luck with your scan tomorrow hun, hope all goes well!!!

Hi :wave:

My Dad's mum is a twin. Does anyone know the likelyhood of me having twins? :shock: :shock: ....I'm only 4ft 11in tall.....I'll look like a football :shock: :shock: I don't know how we'd cope financially if we had twins!! :shock:

I think I read some where that twins are only passed through the mother's side of the family and not the father.... prepared to be shot down in flames though....

Well I went for my scan..... only one in there :D

By size, she reckoned I am 10wks 3days and has asked me to go back 16th January for a more accurate dating scan.

The big meanie ultrasound technician was poking me with the scan thing to try and wake the baby up to see it move about - poor baba looked like it jumped out of it's skin and started waving arms and legs about :lol:

Hi Meezie

Good news that your scan went well and baby is looking healthy and active :)

Were you surprised by the stage they put you at? Do you think it could be wrong? I think I might be a bit further along than I was told :?

Sabrina

Sabrina, Yeah I thought it might be a bit further along but to be honest had no idea when I ovulated or conceived as I had a coil removed in mid-September, had a light bleed after that and no period since. It does set my EDD to July 10th but who knows, it might have changed by the next scan! :wink:

Meezie said:
Well I went for my scan..... only one in there :D

By size, she reckoned I am 10wks 3days and has asked me to go back 16th January for a more accurate dating scan.

The big meanie ultrasound technician was poking me with the scan thing to try and wake the baby up to see it move about - poor baba looked like it jumped out of it's skin and started waving arms and legs about :lol:

Poor mite, mine done that too she was battering bubs with the stick lol!! Its just rolled on its side lmao!! Glad scan went well and its good ur getting another scan in Jan! Hope all goes well then too hun xxx

Hi Meezie,

if my date moves forward and yours stays where it is we could end up with the same EDD. :)

Sabrina
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back