Eek - Scan on Friday!

Bexter

Reaction score
OMG this week is just dragging :? , i have my scan this Friday and it feels like it will never arrive :)

I'm really nervous but also excited. I just hope everything is ok.
I have the day off work as i want to chill out and relax in the morning. :sleep:

Have a ton of work to get through, particularly as it is financial end of year so might not be on much tomorrow.

If everything is ok, i will post the scan pic first thing Monday. :) xx

That means we have to wait a whole weekend for pic :shakehead:

Only kidding, good luck for Friday :hug:

hey Bexter,
When i had my 12 week scan the weeks dragged so bad up until it came, i was also sooo nervous and excited anxious ect... you name it i felt it, but as soon as you see that little bean on the screen its amazing, we looked at the scan piccy so much its a wonder that it didnt wear out lol,
good luck chick and keep us posted xxxxx
look forward to see your piccy xxxx

i felt exactly like you before the 1st scan! Sure it will all be fine then you can relax a little!

Good luck and enjoy!!

xx

Good luck with the scan tomorrow, Bexter. Let us know how it goes.

I tried to PM you earlier, but it's not showing as a 'sent message', so I don't know if it worked.

Oooooh, that first scan - so exciting :dance: I can't wait to hear all about yours!

xx

Good luck babe, hope everything goes fine :dance:

Sarah,

Just noticed that you're full-term and due any day! Now, THAT is exciting! Are you all organised and ready to go?

xxx

Best of luck with your scan today Bexter I hope you enjoy it . I>ts the best feeling seeing your little one on the screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back