First month TTC after miscarriage! Could use some reassurance and maybe a TWW buddy?

Kbaker24

Reaction score
i!
Long story short: I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks in the end of February. Had a D and C the day after we found out, and I was completely DEVASTATED! Finally feeling OK and feel like we've accepted it after the most difficult emotional roller coaster I could ever imagine.

Well now...it's time to try again! First month TTC and I'm like freaking out for some reason. I used an OPK for the first time ever this month, got a positive on Wednesday at 3, and BD Sun, Mon, Wed (twice), and Thurs. I bought PreSeed and used it Wednesday and Thursday.

Im stressed because just today (when I thought I was supposed to be done ovulating and everything) I'm starting to get the EWCM (or could it be leftover PreSeed from last night?) I didn't get it AT ALL this whole week (which is weird bc I normally have no trouble with dryness) and DH will be out of town this weekend so we won't be able BD. Worried that I'm ovulating late after this OPK. It's been 42 hours since my OPK test was positive (and I took another one yesterday and it was negative). Think we'll be covered with the times? Or you think I may not have ovulated yet?

This TWW may kill me!

Thank you! Sorry for the long post!!

I've read that mid day urine for OPK tests are the best! I did use the FMU and it was negative, then tested again at 3pm and it was positive! I feel like 45 hours after positive OPK I should've ovulated already. Just worried bc my cervix is still open and high!

Yeah, was just wondering cos fmu can give faulse positives.
I would dtd today as well xx

No advice but I am sorry for your loss. So glad you feel strong enough to try again :) good luck to you xx

I wonder if it's the Preseed lube, like you mentioned. I tend to get lube discharge up to a few days after sex.

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage and I'm glad you're trying again. I had a missed miscarriage last summer and am now trying again. I think it makes you even more conscious and nervous starting off again. Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back