bloated after mc..?

specialk

Reaction score
I had my MC last Sunday and bled for about 3/4 days. Pain lasted about the same and symptoms went (sore boobs). Obviously am gutted by the whole thing.

I just dont understand why now, a week later, my stomach is SO bloated like what it used to do when I was pregnant. Then I woke at 4am for the toilet this morning and I keep weeing lots like when I was pregnant. It's weird. Maybe its just my body getting back to normal but it doesnt help me del with things like I am trying to do.

Hope you wont judge but I had unprotected sex with my fiance on Friday.I know it was soon but it felt right and wanted to be close to him after what we had been through. I had stopped bleeding etc but obviously still feeling it emotionally. Feel silly I know but we had a night of drinking to unwind from the awful time of having the MC and we are both useless at using condoms once 'in the moment'. Hadnt had time to get the pill - only went today.

Now I am worrying as it usually only takes us once and we had planned to wait till end of the year. I know the bloated tummy cant be that as it would be too soon. Oh what a silly girl I have been!!!:wall2:

mmmm still bloated and when I went to the toilet some pinky discharge (sorry if TMI) like I am going to come on but surely its too early? Did a pg test which was negative (phew!) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back