First af since mc...

twinkles

Reaction score
Hey girls not been on here for a few weeks but now af has arrived I thought I would pop in! Af arrived Sat, approx 3/4 weeks since I stopped bleeding, I was told at my mc check up that the first af can be different to normal af, in what way? I have been very light on day 4 now and sorry if tmi but I ahvent had t use a tampon or pad as so so light, Im not sure how my af should be because I only had one after coming off the pill and the I had bfp....hoping to get trying again over the next few weeks just wondering what to expect for this af, could this be it or is it only the start?!?! x

hi twinkles,
my first af was quite light too, i just felt quite emotional with it thats all.
good luck, and good to see you back. xxx

Hey twinkles! Nice to see you pop in :)

My AF came last week finally after mc was very light too not enough for tampon. I wrote in ttc I was so frustrated with it all(sound like a broken record the whole lack of AF is getting to me) I went to the docs yesterday. She did say the light AF was normal.

If you are regular things should go back to normal, I was advised to keep taking Folic acid. Good luck, once your ready start dtd again ;) xx

Hi girls nice to hear from some familiar names!! Im glad its normal, cant wait to get trying again, got my ov sticks ready going to do them for this month and fingers crossed I will catch as fast as last time, if not I will prob let nature take its course but hoping to get a positive ov in the next few weeks fingers crossed! How are u girls getting on??x

nice to see u back twinkles, my first af was really really heavy and lasted 5 days, but i think it is different for everyone. I hope urs is just a light one, good luck ttc again. :)

I am now pregnant after my mmc in june, caught on first cycle after my first af. Super scared and nervous about the whole thing. xx

Wow kanga congratulations! I hope im as lucky! We are going to be scared weather we catch straight away or 6 months down the line after what we have all been through! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back