Fiona is coming home...updated!!

mark

Reaction score
Im leaving to go be with fiona, her mum is home and her dad has kindly offered to take me and the kids up to leeds, then bring the kids home with him, least fiona will get to see the kids at last, anyway im going so, take care everyone,
and massive thank you 's to everyone who has sent fiona wishes, i will be back with fiona safly home i hope in a few days, until then bye bye :wave:

glad your getting to see her hun and wish her all the best :hug:

awwww, glad you finally get to see her. best wishes for you both (and LO) :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bet you and the kids can't wait, hope she will be home in a few days with you :D

Aww I'm glad you will get to see her and are taking the children too. I'm sure your visit will perk her up a bit :)

Take care
:hug:

Hi

Glad you get to go see her give her a :hug: from us
Katrina

probably a bit late now, but that is good news. Big hugs from all of us!

Hope everything is OK from now on and you get a smoother ride.

:hug:

give her my best, take care of her, byeeeeeeeeeee xxxx :hug:

:wave: bye bye and thankyou for updating us on how she and teh baby is. hope u and the kids have a lovely time with her and safe journey to u all on your return home :)

has anyone heard anything of fiona or mark ? ?

Hope all is wellx :hug:

Hi all, well its been a rough few days, but we have news..

Fiona is now back in her home town, she got transfered back today, and they are possibly looking at letting her out on friday all being well...

She was 5cms dilated on sunday, they kept checking her whilst on drugs to stop labour etc, and on tuesday all contractions stopped completely, she was checked again and her cervix has started to close, she was only 2cm's, so this was the call we had been waiting on, she has a stitch put in to try and prevent her cervix opening any more and she was brought back here this morning..

Fiona is feeling very disheartned by everything, she isnt her self i think with whats gone on, can you blame her really, shes had a traumatic few days and feels on edge all the time,

She has told me to say thank you to everyone, for all your wishes but She doesnt want to bombard you with her problems any more, you all have pregnancies etc to get on with and she doesnt think it be fair to keep coming on here to tell you whats going on etc, i know you all mean well and she knows that as well but she thinks this pregnancy isnt never going to be easy and untill the baby is born theres going to be more pain for her

sorry if this doesnt make sense

I will keep popping on though, :hug:

aww i'm glad all is well... she should just take it easy from now on, and your to wait on her hand and foot :wink:

all my best wishes :hug:

aww we're all here for each other, i hope she and baby are ok, keep us updated xx

neeko_1 said:
aww i'm glad all is well... she should just take it easy from now on, and your to wait on her hand and foot :wink:

all my best wishes :hug:

Im planning on doing that..

clairscunny i know you are but its the way she feels at the moment, very sad and down with herself :cry:

She's not done anything wrong- tell her we are waiting for her to come back online, but only when she's ready. She's had a crap time of it but we're all here for her x

I just replied to this update in the general form....have a read and pass on my message to her!! :hug:

Really pleased to hear she is back in her home town and things have stopped, really sorry she feels so down, only natural i guess we all have everything crossed for her that it all settles now, be nice if you can keep popping on to update us we will worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back