Fiona aka sunshinestars is in hospital updated..

oh my goodness i didnt realise everyone would be so caring on here, thanks girls :hug:

anyways just a quick up date on the situation, fiona is having a csan in the morning, looks like she has placenta previa, some of it has broken away from the wall.. dont ask me what it all means im sure most of you will know more than me, this caused her to bleed but they also said the day she had yesterday wouldnt have helped matters as she was so active, its happened now and the main thing is so far the baby looks good in there still,

She has been getting contractions this afternoon so if they continue she will have some kind of steriod drugs to boost babys lungs, again its something they are monitering as the contractions are not strong enough to actually start full labour off, but here we are again when she was having bradley she was excatly the same in and out from 23 weeks in labour,
i am hoping she pulls through to at least 30 weeks, so fingers croosed all..

I am heading off to sort some bits out for now, thank you for your support and im sure i can let you know when fiona is out and home..

take care all

Thx for the update...Sending sticky baby dust for your LO...You get some rst aswell mark while you can

Hi

So glad her and LO are okay :hug: hope everything goes well for you two and thanks for keeping us updated .
Will be thinking of you .
Katrinaxx

Please let her know we're all thinking of her Mark - and please take Cloud's advice and take care of yourself too.

Let us know how the scan goes and best of luck to you all

Valentine xxx

The main thing is little one is okay :hug: :hug:
Good luck, sending lots of love and hugs and hope :pray: everything goes well.

Sending lots of love and positive thoughts to you both.
Thank you for the update, it's great you can pop on and post for her.
Tell her were missing her and to get well soon and come back!! xx

cant believe i missed all this,

so sorry to hear you n fiona are havin a hard time :( glad to hear LO is ok :)

sendin lots of baby glue :hug:

Thanks for the update. please let her know we are thinking about her and LO. :hug:

Mark and Fiona you're in my prayers please God the baby stays put for a few more weeks at least. Best wishes to you both.

Thanks for the update yesterday.

I hope Fiona has had a quiet night and that the scan goes well today.

I'll be sending lots of positive thoughts your way. :pray:

fiona has had her scan this morning, she has placenta previa, low lying and some of it has broken away from the uterine wall, so she has to take extra care and no more excersice for a while till the baby is born, ..

her contractions have stopped baby is still going strong,

fiona will update you all in more detail im sure when she comes home..

:wave: not sure when that will be though just yet..

glad everything seems to be good with baby - sending you both lots and lots of :hug:

Fingers crossed baby stays in there for a while now then!!
Threaten him/her with no pocket money if s/he tries to escape again.

Glad everything is looking better!

Love to you both

im glad that mother and baby are doing well :hug:

everything crossed that LO stays put for some time yet :)

thinking of you all. hope the baby stays put!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back