Fiona is worse then thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Bad news about fiona, she has to ti be moved to a high dependcy ward as she will have to have open heart surgery done to correct the ventricle in her heart which is causing problems for her and the baby.
If this fails to work then they have no option but to deliver him.

Fiona and mark are very upset and frightened at this time, so im offering all of my support and love to them both and pray they get through this very difficult time.

oh no! :hug: I hope everythin goes alright for them :hug:

Heart surgery? Dear Lord!! I hope she's going to be ok :hug:

GOOD LUCK FIONA! :hug:

Hope all goes well for you, remember your kids need a happy healthy mummy so just concentrate on getting better!

Oh my gosh i am so so sorry to hear that. I hope she will be ok xxx

OMG heart surgery?????

i hope to god she is and Bailey are alright

please send her my love

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hh God how awful. God love them they've been through so much already - I truly hope baby Bailey is a good fighter and hangs on. Please send her my love and prayers.

:shock: Blimey things just get worse for her don't they.... Hope she and little one are ok and please send them all my love and wishes :hug: xx

my gosh she aitn had it easy

I pray that everything will be ok for them all

:hug: :hug: :hug: :pray:

I just spoke to her on phone and the hospital have let her out with her mum for a hour so she can get the baby some things incase hes born early.
She was just told me everything thats going on, and she had to get better first before they operate on her, they do have to repair a ventricle cos its not opening properly to let oxygen through to feed her ande baby bailey. So its in both there interests to get this op done.
Obviosly if bailey has probs while fiona is being operated on then they will whip him out at the same time so he can get to intensive care. She will be on a cardioward so she can be looked after properly.

:hug:

so when is she having her op?

when my waters broke they wouldnt even let me go out the hospital to get a baby grow i had nothing when my son was born:?

i find it hard to believe that she is in such a bad way but they are letting her go shopping!!!

:shock: OMG what bad luck they are having.

Hugs and best wishes to them all :hug: :hug:

:shock: That is mental that they have let her out of HDU if she is in such a bad way, to go shopping

Hope she stays well enough to have the op x

Right first of all her waters havent gone..

secondly she isnt in hdu yet

and yes they did let her out for an hour, so if any one wants to dispute that then pm me..

WE KNEW SHE WOULD GET RESPONSE LIKE THIS.. MODS LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE, WE ARE GOING THROUGH ENOUGH AS IT IS..

Its not a seious operation its quite simple, but being pregnant and with everything that is going on.. grr you wouldnt understand.. so forget we ever came on here, i for one wont post about her again

I'll lock this thread as requested Mark, but I honestly think its more expressing concern other than dis-believing whats happened. Everyone wants her to get better and to have the baby safely thats all.

My best wishes to you all in this difficult time :hug: :hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic