• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

fingers crossed its something

isobel84

Reaction score
had sweep no3 2 hours ago, Noa is back to back :( hes on the bigger side aswell.. :roll:
Anyway, she did it "properly" it was very uncomfterble and i bleed alot again.
straight after i went to the loo to have a wipe and didnt feel like i needed to have a wee but a little gush of water came out (like a big wee)- or was it wee? dont know.. :roll:
no gushes since really just blood and watery dishcharge

anyway.. had loads of them "pinching" pains so much i couldnt walk home from town, and also its like its burning of pain in my lower back and tummy..
Its feels like nothing i have felt before really, not like this anyway..

Im just so scared that im getting my hopes up and then nothing happens :wall2:

last chance tonight before being induced tomorrow.. i so want him to come naturally :cry:

good luck tonight lets hope it has started you off xxx

I really hope this is it for u hun! I don't have any experience so can't really advise u sorry. But if ur having feelings u've not had before then thats gotta be a good sign :yay: x x

That all sounds really promising hon...from what i remeber when I had Harrison that sounds a lot like the start of labour - I have everything crossed for u that it all happens tonight x x x

if he comes after 12 tonight he will be a great 2year anniversary present to his mummy and daddy :love:

Fx itl start naturally...did mw comment on how ur cervix felt today? xx

fingers and toes crossed hun hopefully he comes before your sister has to go home xx

make sure u got a pad on to check if it was your waters going instead of wee and if you think it was might be worth getting checked over but i have everything crossed for you hun that tonights the night xxxxxx

oh good luck huni, i think he will decide to come tonight and not be evicted 2mo,

xxx

really hope it starts for you hun fingers crossed xxxx

hope this is it for you and little noa is making a move xxx

really hope this is it and you'll be holding little noa very soon :) xx

Hope this is it for you. :D Come on Noa!!

Oooh, sounds promising... really hope he comes soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back