• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Popping noise, wee or water??*Update*

I 'popped' with Ellie and it was a trickle...

Maybe it was ur hind waters?? Havent they said what it could have been at all??

I 'popped' with Ellie and it was a trickle...

Maybe it was ur hind waters?? Havent they said what it could have been at all??

Thanks girls.

No she was really blazay about the whole thing. She gave me an internal examination and said there was too much creamy discharge for it to have been my waters!

Oh right.. Shame they couldn't tell you what it was though for piece of mind :(

Oh right.. Shame they couldn't tell you what it was though for piece of mind :(

Hehehe Jayceesmumma, i quoted your previous post and forgot to ask:

What are the hind waters?

I know it would have been nice to have known... hmmmmm the wait continues xxxx

A few women experience what is called a hind-water leak. This is where a small hole opens in the sac up behind the baby's head, closer to the baby's body. Hind-water leaks can continue as a slow dribble or leak, or stop after a while. The amniotic fluid may stop coming away because the two layers of membrane (in the sac) slip back over each other to reseal the hole. This is why some women notice a dribble of fluid and then getting nothing more for several days until the fore-waters (or the part of the sac in front of the baby's head) break with a larger gush.

Couldn't word it right so I've copied and pasted a bit about it..
I've known a few women that have had this so it's not a rarity..
:)

shame not water this time your update made me laugh it was wee lol! we are all so paranoid arent we now. I cannot go to the loo without inpecting the bowl and tissue to look for a plug which i dont even know what to look for lol!!!hope your ok and not long to go anyways!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back