LABOUR x

BabyLove

Reaction score
I Didnt Want To Text Leckershell At This Hour Obviously So Thought Id Quickly Pop On To Update You Before I Bugger Off Back To Hospital :)

Well At 8pm My Waters Broke - Its Been Like Niagra Falls Ever Since I Swear! Gushes & Gushes Of The Stuff. Went To Hospital At 10pm, Got Checked Over & Came Back Home Hoping Contractions Would Start Because The Midwives Had Arranged For An Induction On Sunday Morning If Nothing Had Happened Due To Infection..

Anyway.. Contractions Started At 11:30pm :cheer: They Are Now Every 6 Mins & Lasting 45 Seconds So Im Just Waiting For Them To Become a Minute Long Then Im Off! :) Speak To You All Soon xxx

xCarly said:
I Didnt Want To Text Leckershell At This Hour Obviously So Thought Id Quickly Pop On To Update You Before I Bugger Off Back To Hospital :)

Well At 8pm My Waters Broke - Its Been Like Niagra Falls Ever Since I Swear! Gushes & Gushes Of The Stuff. Went To Hospital At 10pm, Got Checked Over & Came Back Home Hoping Contractions Would Start Because The Midwives Had Arranged For An Induction On Sunday Morning If Nothing Had Happened Due To Infection..

Anyway.. Contractions Started At 11:30pm :cheer: They Are Now Every 6 Mins & Lasting 45 Seconds So Im Just Waiting For Them To Become a Minute Long Then Im Off! :) Speak To You All Soon xxx

i cant believe it! lol you said you was going to be rather late aswell. you couldnt been more wrong. i was just saying, i went out bought some xmas outfits for a lucky charm, for me, then your waters go and break.
i want to know what you did get your waters flowing when you return with your little bundle of joy mind :D good luck hope goes fine and well for you x

awwww good luck hun..... how exciting!!!

Good luck Carly. Can't wait to hear all about it :hug:

Been at a driving lesson this morning so only just read this.. not heard back from Carly yet btw but... good luck chick it really won't be long now.

Thinking of you and your early christmas bundle :)

ah thats great news. youll have your baby for xmas. what a lovely present...she obvoiusly wanted to see santa arrive. :cheer:

Awwww, how lovely!! You'll have your princess here for xmas, thats sooooo exciting!! Good luck Carly, I hope you are cuddling her close very soon, if not already!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back