finding out the sex...

hipchick5

Reaction score
i have my ultrasound on the 19th of feb and im going to find out the sex, kept it a secret with my first but need to know this time.. is it hard for them to get the baby into position to see it?

Well they can give LO a bit of a nudge and angle the scanner round but tbh if LO is not obliging at the time, they won't spend too long looking or trying.

I know here if they cant see sex and you really wanna know they will send you out for a little bit and tell you to drink some more and walk aroudn to try and get baby to move.

On mine she just twizzled the position of the stick to another side of my tummy and within milli seconds told me it was a boy. Seemed so quick and easy I wondered if she was really be thorough enough to be sure.

I'm sure if the baby is in an odd position they will ask you to take a wander like abcd1234 says above :D

We saw our baby was a boy very clearly :wink:
No mistaking he had boy bits :rotfl:
Collier was wiggiling around like a goodin but the sonographer got a clear view of our little Son.
She just moved the machine around to get a picture of the baby

if they're legs aren't crossed then its easy to see.
luckily with ours, as soon as she'd told us what the sex were, baby crossed her legs!

Told us straight away too, saw his little dangler as well :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back