finding out the sex

mummytoBee

Reaction score
i'll be 21 weeks when i find out the sex i cnt wait, it feels like ive been waitin forever! i cnt w8 to address the baby as he or she lol..wot do u think it is? my tummy if ful of white hairs..i crave sweet things like strawberry millions and i never rly had mornin sickness i think i was sick once, so i guess i was lucky lol? ne gueses!

this is what i found online hehe old wives tails:

You have a 60% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 39% chance of having a girl.

And Here's Why...
You are carrying the extra weight out front, so it's a boy.
The hair on your legs is growing faster during pregnancy, so it's a boy.
Boys are carried low. You are going to have a boy.
Sleeping in a bed with your pillow to the north indicates that you will be having a boy.
Your feet are colder than they were before pregnancy. You are having a boy.
You refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread. You are having a girl.
Dad-to-be hasn't been gaining weight along with Mom-to-be, so it will be a girl.
The maternal grandmother doesn't have gray hair (dyed or natural), so a girl will be born.
You didn't have morning sickness early in pregnancy, so it will be a boy.
You are looking particularly good during pregnancy. Therefore, it must be a boy, because girls steal their mother's looks.
Your chest development has not been very dramatic during pregnancy. You should expect a boy.
Since the sum of the mother's age at conception and the number of the month of conception is an odd number, it will be a girl.
A needle on a thread held over your belly moves in circles, so you will have a boy.
Your urine is a bright neon yellow color, so you will have a boy.
You are craving sweets, which means that it is a girl.
Your nose hasn't changed during pregnancy, which indicates a girl.
You have been craving meats or cheeses, so it is a boy.
Your baby's heart rate is below 140 beats per minute, so it's a boy.
You must have orange juice every day, so it's a girl.
You are having headaches, so it's a boy.
Your belly looks like a watermelon, so it's a girl.
You show them the palm of your hand, so it's a girl.
You use the handle, so it's a boy.

Im thinking BOY but its a complete guess!

What are you hoping for? :)

well my partner has a little girl already and its obvious that he wants a son lol so id love a boy 4 him but i dnt rly mind, my family say its goin to be a girl cos they cnt imagine me with a boy lol! arghh! i want to no now :wall: ha xx

Going by that i would say boy to as i am constantly eating sweets and have lots of little white hairs on my tummy, nor did i have morning sickness.

I am also going for boy..i crave fruit and have a hairy tummy nice!!!

mummytoBee said:
i'll be 21 weeks when i find out the sex i cnt wait, it feels like ive been waitin forever! i cnt w8 to address the baby as he or she lol..wot do u think it is? my tummy if ful of white hairs..i crave sweet things like strawberry millions and i never rly had mornin sickness i think i was sick once, so i guess i was lucky lol? ne gueses!

Don't they teach Real English in Wales?

Anyway...You're not waiting as long as I am. I will be 23 weeks when they do my scan. :evil:

I have had very similar symptoms/cravings as you and also the white tummy hairs, so I'll be interested to see what you are having!

ive had the same symptoms as you and got my scan on monday cant wait.

Hellokitty said:
mummytoBee said:

Anyway...You're not waiting as long as I am. I will be 23 weeks when they do my scan. :evil:

I have had very similar symptoms/cravings as you and also the white tummy hairs, so I'll be interested to see what you are having!

im sorry but i dnt think ther was ne need in that. internet slang is easier for me and its a habit, thats what its made for. anyway, will let u no in 13 days when i find out :D

Hmm - last time I had severe nausea AND loads of hairs and it was a girl.

So....based on the lack of morning sickness I have to say boy. Lots of people having boys seem to have tummy hair too, but I had loads last time and had a girl. Very confusing, but on balance, I'll stick with BOY.

I'm lacking the hairs but have had no morning sickness so I think I may be having a boy too. Can't wait to see what you're having though! The 2 weeks will fly by.

LBxx

mummytoBee said:
Hellokitty said:
mummytoBee said:

im sorry but i dnt think ther was ne need in that. internet slang is easier for me and its a habit, thats what its made for. anyway, will let u no in 13 days when i find out :D

Link to 'Forum Etiquette'...

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2

Sorry but being an old git with excess hormones flying about Txt Spk makes me want to punch people!

And Here's Why...
You are carrying the extra weight out front, so it's a boy. -mine is all front
The hair on your legs is growing faster during pregnancy, so it's a boy. -my hairs are growing about the same
Boys are carried low. You are going to have a boy. - mine is a high bump
Sleeping in a bed with your pillow to the north indicates that you will be having a boy. - no idea which was my pillow fads the headboard generally :shock:
Your feet are colder than they were before pregnancy. You are having a boy. - no change in feet temp
You refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread. You are having a girl. - don't eat crusts anyway
Dad-to-be hasn't been gaining weight along with Mom-to-be, so it will be a girl- Dad hasn't gained weight
The maternal grandmother doesn't have gray hair (dyed or natural), so a girl will be born. - Grandmother does have grey hair
You didn't have morning sickness early in pregnancy, so it will be a boy. - had morning sickness all the way through
You are looking particularly good during pregnancy. Therefore, it must be a boy, because girls steal their mother's looks. - I look great :rotfl:
Your chest development has not been very dramatic during pregnancy. You should expect a boy. - i have gone up 3 cup sizes
Since the sum of the mother's age at conception and the number of the month of conception is an odd number, it will be a girl. its an odd number
A needle on a thread held over your belly moves in circles, so you will have a boy. - we did it with my wedding ring it went in a circle
Your urine is a bright neon yellow color, so you will have a boy. - its yellow
You are craving sweets, which means that it is a girl. - crave fruit
Your nose hasn't changed during pregnancy, which indicates a girl. hmmm don't think it has
You have been craving meats or cheeses, so it is a boy. - gone off meat
Your baby's heart rate is below 140 beats per minute, so it's a boy. -heart rate is over 140
You must have orange juice every day, so it's a girl. - like orange juice but don't drink it every day
You are having headaches, so it's a boy. - no headaches
Your belly looks like a watermelon, so it's a girl. - don't think i look like awatermelon
You show them the palm of your hand, so it's a girl.
You use the handle, so it's a boy.- don't uderstand the last 2 :shock:

so according to this it should be a girl but he has boy bits

Hellokitty said:

Sorry but being an old git with excess hormones flying about Txt Spk makes me want to punch people!

HK I have to agree - I was off searching for that very link too. I don't generally bother to read posts that are written in shorthand - it takes far to long to work out what is being said!

i'd guess it was a boy as it fits all my previous symptoms

Peanut said:
Hellokitty said:

HK I have to agree - I was off searching for that very link too. I don't generally bother to read posts that are written in shorthand - it takes far to long to work out what is being said!

I also agree to the none use of text talk, takes me ages to figure out what people are trying to say.

noticed a couple of people linking no/minimum morning sickness to a boy....but sorry to throw the spanner....my sister had major!!!!morning sickness and she just found out she is having a boy!!

soz lisa xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back