Finally!!

Princess81

Reaction score
I am no longer in the witches waiting room :yay: :witch: finally arrived so that's 41 days after m/c.
So now to try to figure my actual cycle :wall: will be watching this one like a hawk. On cycle just gone I got what I think was a positive opk on day 14, which wouldn't bode well on a 41 day cycle, would prob mean I had a luethal phase problem on top of Pcos :wall:
Anyway, ultimately :yay: for AF :)

i wouldnt worry about that cycle just gone and your luteal phase etc....cos your body will still have been a bit to pot..

see what happens this month xx

Yeh that's what I'm planning on doing. Just pleased it's happened at all after a year with nothing and the Pcos :-/ xx

:yay: Yay she arrived :yay:

I done some research on pcos and opk's, as I had a similair experience to you, I got a positive on an OPK but then AF didnt arrive for like a month afterwards which really confused me :eh:

This is what I read (not sure how accurate it is tho)

When you have pcos you have small cysts that are releasing hormones. Those hormones affect the test results. - The way opks work is that they detect the LH surge usually 24 hours before OV. Us cysters have elevated levels of LH so that can mess with the opks.

So I wouldnt worry about your luteal phase hun, could just be the pcos playing havoc ... arent we the lucky ones!! :roll:

Glad she came hunni.. Hope you get your cycles back short and regular xx

YAY!!!

Glad the warty one found her way to you!!!

fab news!! the only time we like to see the witch. hope you're not in ttc for too much longer xx

:yay: Yay she arrived :yay:

I done some research on pcos and opk's, as I had a similair experience to you, I got a positive on an OPK but then AF didnt arrive for like a month afterwards which really confused me :eh:

This is what I read (not sure how accurate it is tho)

When you have pcos you have small cysts that are releasing hormones. Those hormones affect the test results. - The way opks work is that they detect the LH surge usually 24 hours before OV. Us cysters have elevated levels of LH so that can mess with the opks.

So I wouldnt worry about your luteal phase hun, could just be the pcos playing havoc ... arent we the lucky ones!! :roll:

:roll: yet another thing to contend with then, it's more of a guessing game as opposed to a menstural cycle!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back