Light cramping, no AF

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
I usually start my AF with the type of cramping I have today. I haven't though. Not a spot.

I know that while it says that I'm only on cycle day 28 of a 31 day cycle, I was going by last month. My cycle has been in or out by two or three days recently, when I used to be regular as clockwork. And then there were those two 41 day cycles at the end of last year.

But I only had cramps with those when I was starting. PLUS my uterus is doing an awful lot of fluttering on one side.

I think if I'm still not bleeding tomorrow, I might test. Just to torture myself! :wall:

Baby Dust to all!

Sue

Ah well. The witch herself put in an appearance about 15 minutes ago. it was too much to hope for :D

On the bright side - lots and lots of fun this month, getting it right! :twisted:
And 28 day cycle again. Hmmm...maybe I'm regulating.

PLUS I get to do all the FUN stuff I didn't want to do for the last two weeks in case I was pregnant - like heavy lifting and exerting myself house cleaning :wall:

Thanks for your good wishes girls. Fingers, your avatar is so great. The best of luck on your own testing days. :D

Sue

Sorry she got you hun. :hug: :hug: :hug:

She well and truly got me as well today.

Good luck for next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back