My last 3 cycles

babyg

Reaction score
im a bit confused as what to call my cd1 as ive been spotting before af has arrived.

30 July 3 days spotting then full AF on 2 Aug

27 Aug 5 days of spotting then full AF on 1 Sept

28 Sept 4 days spotting then full AF on 2 Oct

if im going from spotting dates ive had a 28 day cycle and then 31 day cycle

if im going from full bleed dates ive had 30 day cycle and then 31 day cycle.

what would you girls call your cd1? someone has said before you count cd1 as your day of full bleed? anyone else think this too?

dont know what day to leave testing until this cycle. af has finally eased off today woooo and im gona beat the witch this month i can feel it :) :)

I am curious to this too!!

last month i had 19 days spotting, then nothing for 6 days then full AF.

This month i had 4 days spotting and 5 days AF... still ongoing.

I have no clue, but whether its spotting or af, it's bang on the usual 30 day cycle.

Which make me wodnder when i actually ov?!

xxx

Last edited:
very confusing ye, im trying not to stress bout ttc this month, decided not to do opk's or anything and go with the flow but now im just obsessing over what i class as my cd1 lol.

ooo this is a good question, i ten to count mine as first day of spotting, but i tend to just get 1 day of what i call a light period, then 2nd day it kicks off properly....though the way my body is at the mo this could all change lol xxx

i think im going to start counting cd1 as first day of spotting as it is first sign of blood isnt it, as af is on her way? looking back at last month now i must have ov (from spotting dates) whilst bf was away but i thought i was due ov later as i counted from first day of full bleed. we did plently of bding when he got home but looks like we were too late now.

this month neither of us are going anywhere!!!lol so we will defo not miss ov this month.

not to sure whether to bd everyday or everyother hmmmmm dont think we could stick to everyother tho, we usually do it almost every day

oh god here i am obsessing again and supposed to be going with the flow:blush:

good luck girls hope you figure out your cycles soon they are very confusing

just do it as often as ur comfortable with just make sure that it is at least every other day though, then u should cover urself over ov definitley xx

thanks hun, ill make sure its at least every other day and try not everyday and ill keeping note of when we have. (in my head so bf doesnt know lol hes all bout going with the flow and being relaxed bout it all, i am trying my best) xx

it really is hard to go with the flow. i just keeping thinking at the mo i'm ovulating this week i need to bd as much as possible! which is crazy because in apr earlier this year i didnt even know if we bd'ed at the right time ( only did it about 4 times the whole month) and i still got a bfp. sadly it ended in mc so i dont know why im stressing so much about it. xx

its hard not to tho ye, its all i think bout all day long lol. i dont even know when i ov but am defo not doin opk's they stressed me out lots last month.

good luck with the bding this week hun, relax and have fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back