Finally....

leibiloo87

Reaction score
Well I was 12 weeks pregnant yestarday and only just got my scan date today!!!! 18th jan which will take me to nearly 16 weeks waaaay too long to wait im going crazy wondering if everything is ok how do they expect me to wait till im 4 months pregnant?? and will I still get a 20 week scan with my 12 week scan been so late? think im going to book a private scan for next week so we know little bubs is ok I cant wait any longer x

Hey hun that's lonnng. That happened to my mate and she was too late for them to do some of the tests which they do at 12 weeks so when I told her my scan was at 13 weeks she kept saying ring them up don't let them do it late or ul miss the tests??!! I'd call them and explain ur situation and that ul be like 15/16 weeks! Xx

I thought I read the first scan had to be done between 11 and 13 weeks ? I'd be fuming if I was you...very unprofessional from your midwife /or the hospital staff !

Outrageous!!! Get on the phone and get hormonal with them lol

That's crap. When I lived down south it was 14 and 24 weeks as standard. Drove me crazy xx

Yeah it was hard enough to get my booking appointment I had to go to the drop in centre coz they told me I couldnt see a midwife until 5th january its just discusting I think I will miss out on some of the tests coz I think some need to be done b4 13 weeks im not a happy bunny at all its just been a nightmare to see anyone about my pregnancy think there must be a baby boom where I live but ppl who are further along in pregnancy should get priority surely im going to call them monday and see if it can be changed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back