finally..

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I have made it to tri 1. Got bfp this afternoon and I am still in shock.
:) only question I have right now is that I have a hol booked and I'll be away at week 12.. Firstly is it ok to fly to america in tri 1 and also do u think they'll do my scan early it will be week 10 then week 11 and 12 am away but I'd like it done before I go really

:yay: Congratulations again! I'd speak to your midwife at your booking appointment but I think they'll probably want to do your scan when you get back rather than before you go as there are certain checks they do that need to be after a certain time point. You're fine to fly to America though...hope you have a lovely time! :yay:

:yay: welcome to tri 1!! Yeah it's fine to fly in tri 1 and 2,re scan I think ul have to speak to midwife but I'm betting ur further on than u think anyway...never heard of a dark bfp at 3 weeks. Have u done a cbd yet? xxx

I know that is what I though honestly it was so dark and just done anither with fmu and very dark again. Getting a cbd today so we'll see..._unless I have more than one in there ha ha I will upload the pictures when I get on pc wish I could upload from blackberry grr.

Welcome to 1st Tri! Congratulations, such a great feeling to see the bfp!

It's fine to fly in tri 1 and tri 2, I did it at 23 and 25 weeks last time, I was 23 weeks flying there and 25 weeks flying back (Florida aswell) :D Congratulations again :love:

I think you'll be fine to fly, and your scan shouldn't be a problem. I had my "12 week scan" at 9 weeks due to a mistake with the dates. They didn't reschedule to come back or anything until my 20 week scan, so you should be ok. :)

And congratulations. :)

Thanks everyone seems from cbd I am further on than I thought so should be ok for scan hopefully won't clash with hols :)

Welcome to Tri 1 Mrs Mc - congrats again - so pleased for you , sounds like from your test, you may be further on that thought, and have less weeks to wait in Tri 1 X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back