bloody tests and blood tests

can't help but think he we go again sitting and waiting for the bleeding to start. I just don't think I am ment to be a mummy :cry:

don't say that..you are you are.

get a 2nd opinion..i insist.

I am sorry he is being an a*se- i agree you should seek a second opinion :hug:

thanks for the kind words, going to see how it goes. Going to test again when AF is due to see if it has got darker unless I start to bleed in which case it wasn't ment to be.
If I am still getting faint positives when AF is due then I am going to go back to try get an early scan. I maybe worrying about nothing still early in my cycle to be getting BFPs I guess. Can't afford to test again until next week anyhow.
on a good note I am getting sore boobs and I am very emotional and it's snowing :)
just wish these tummy pains would go away they are wrecking my nerves :?

not looking good still getting really bad cramps and my temp has dropped, still feel like I have the flu and I am quite dizzy :cry:

:oops: :oops: :oops: sorry it was the battery going in my thermometer temp is actually up :lol: still got gut ache tho

Hi hun sorry ive only just seen the latest on this, how are you feeling today?

Ive been mega busy but have been thinking about you and hoping your ok, I probably wont get much time online today but youve got my number if you want to text or call xxxx :hug:

my boobs are sore and I am like a bear with a sore head (bye bye smoking habit :rotfl: ), No I am well today begining to get symptoms already so I am sure when I retest next week the line will be much darker.
Baby dust to the rest of you especially GGG, my PF sister xx

Thanks sis :hug:

Laying more floor and taking our new car for a spin today but im hoping to get some good time online later, when I can catch up with you properly xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back