bloody tests and blood tests

whyslifesobig

Reaction score
I need to not test until AF is late I know but all this talk of getting a BFP at 10dpo makes me want to keep testing but it's going to cost me a fortune.
Oh well I went for my blood test yesterday and they said the results will be back on tuesday which will acording to FF be my 10dpo :rotfl: I have 1 test left. I then have to wait until possibly the 2nd of feb to be sure AF doesn't come and that seems ages away. the question is do I test on tuesday or wait? either way I will be going the docs for my blood test results if they are back but they will only tell me if my progesterone is high and normal stuff like thyroid etc
the nhs should give us seditives for the 2ww :rotfl:

i know how you feel, i am due af on 24th... am not going to test until af late cos its expensive and if i wait and its bfn am more likely to believe it rather than rush out and buy more tests!! damn the 2ww... :rotfl:

That's really frustrating because I have a good feeling about you and had come back on after going to the loo to do an opk having read the other thread (very faint).

Another absolute way of know you are definetly preggers is if your temps stay high for 18 consecutive days. So if you do test earlier you will at least know from your temps and won't have to buy another test.

Good luck and keep us posted :D

you girls :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I am asking the wrong people you all do this too :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I just know I should wait but how frustrating is this???
my temps are still high so thats good but knowing my luck my thermometer is broken :rotfl:
forgot to say only got one OPK left too :shock:

Get on Ebay, thats where i got my tests for not very much money ;)

I wasn't impressed by the last lot I got off ebay they never gave me a clear yes or no on my OPKs and I never got a Positive when I was pregnant with my angel which I was upset about when I MCed.
anyhow don't spose another £6 will bankrupt me of to asda again next week heehee

I gt a positive test already...just read and that means it could be twins :shock:

and quickest conception ever ! u were only on af 2 weeks ago ! cor blimeyu must of really had a big bag of baby dust stashed away !

Hi WILSB,

Did you go to the docs today? If so, did he confirm your pregnancy!?

Hope everything is going well for you chick!

Valentine xxx

I did, he didn't bloody useless said to go back in a few weeks :wall:
also said that as I am ovulating no more tests will be carried out for another 12 months :wall: :wall: :wall: as it is now thought that 85% of couples conceive naturally in 24 months and only 78% in 12 months.
I am not feeling to well either think I am coming down with something feel really cold and achey. been getting pains near my belly button, did another test and I can hardly see the line so I don't think this is a sticky one .... feeling really really down :cry:

whyslifesobig said:
I did, he didn't bloody useless said to go back in a few weeks :wall:
also said that as I am ovulating no more tests will be carried out for another 12 months :wall: :wall: :wall: as it is now thought that 85% of couples conceive naturally in 24 months and only 78% in 12 months.
I am not feeling to well either think I am coming down with something feel really cold and achey. been getting pains near my belly button, did another test and I can hardly see the line so I don't think this is a sticky one .... feeling really really down :cry:

Id ask to see another doctor!!!! If my GP told me that after 12 months of trying id be asking for a 2nd sympton, your GP has the right to transfer you to a fertility clinic if you have been unsuccessful trying after 12 months, GPS's do all the regular tests, if nothing is wrong or something wrong you will be transferred.

As for him not telling you the results of your blood tests what a joke, again phone up and ask to speak to another doctor, it only takes 10 days maximum for blood restults to come back from the lab. I find it very fishy they are fogging you off. If i were you I would be on the phone every minute.

he gave me my blood test results but they were not to confirm pregnancy they were to confirm ovulation, he just told me to go back in a few weeks if AF hasn't turned up basically. even when I retold him my concerns about MCing again he just jotted it down and went on about it not being uncommon that 1 in 3 pregnancies end that way and it's not uncommon for you to have 2 or 3 in a row :cry:
just a bit p****d off that my line isn't getting darker and I feel ill

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back