Pointless blood tests

Kiki0210

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I had blood tests done a few months ago and they came back as inconclusive since I didn't know where I was in my cycle since af had decided to stop.

When af started on 14th March I got day 6 (should have been 5) tests done which revealed my underactive thyroid and day 21 bloods done. Also got day 30 bloods done. They did 21 and 30 cos of my long cycles. Well for day 21 I got told my progesterone was low but wait for day 30 results to compare. Day 30 results today - my progesterone is low (I'm sure they said something about 0.4 now 0.2) but they don't really know how to interpret the results???? I may not be ovulating but they don't really know? What, may I ask, was the F*****G point of me taking time from work 3 times to go and get bloods done at specific points in my cycle? If they're just gonna palm me off with "we don't know what it means"?!

AAAAAAARRRRGHHHHH Frustrated.com

11dpo (I think) and nothing but still tired

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi hun, sorry to hear it's been a nightmare time! Was it the doctor that gave you the results? I'd be demanding to speak with someone who *could* interpret the results for you. they must mean SOMETHING?

I would phone back sweets and see what they say. Everything has to have a meaning? doesn't it?

good luck xxxxx

Hi stranger! How are u hun? Thanks for the reply. Ur totally right of course. Think I will make an appointment and go in face to face. They just say to wait on my appointment at the infertility clinic but if that's the case whats the point in the GP doing tests?! Think I'm 12dpo but bfn tonight. Maybe I haven't ov at all this month. Really thought I had too! Hope ur well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back