finally engaged...

hayley

Reaction score
at last... baby has made a move! in the right direction... i thought it was never going to happen... i felt some really painful movements sunday afternoon. My bump went really narrow and pointy... thought the baby was trying to get out through my belly button.. it actually brought tears to my eyes.. then my lady bits got a real sharp pain... i knew something had happened.. later that day my bump seemed so much lower... well today he MW confirmed the babies head is engaged...

what happens now? she didn't give me any numbers like 2/5 or what ever you lot talk about... does it mean the head is getting lower? she said once the head engages with your first baby it stays that way...

started my rasberry leaf tablets tonight... he he

x

Thought you was gonna announce you are getting married then hun :lol: ,glad things are happening for you though,wont be too long now :D xx

sorry for confusing you... no i'm already married... just the babies head!
x

lock and load! Ready, aim and fire :D . Guess your on the final count down now, good luck. If you feel anything like I do now then I'm sure you'll be looking forward to the big day so that you finally can start human again - ha and I still have a while to go, god help me!!!

nikki1306 said:
Thought you was gonna announce you are getting married then hun :lol: ,glad things are happening for you though,wont be too long now :D xx

lol me too :lol:

i found out i'm 3/5 engaged today aswell!! i had noticed my bump had dropped loads and i didnt have heartburn from everything i ate! also need to wee loads more! it hurts when they feel where the babies head is and tell you to breathe in! ouch!

guess everythings going as it should be so i'm really happy! :D

oh and its my last day at work on saturday..which i'm soooo ready for!!

hope everyone is doing good and LO's arent causing too much discomfort for you all. xx

wow baby did turn then!! lucky u! and good baby.

have u read your notes the 4/5 3/5 etc should be on there xx

Oooo Hayley!!!!! Won't be long now!!!! I'm as excited about your's and Anna Marie's babies as I am about my own!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

In some ways it only seems 5 minutes since the 3 of us were saying we would never get our BFP's, now you're telling us that your LO's head is engaged!!!!! :shock: :lol: :dance:

aww thats great news 4 u hun :D :dance: :D

not too long for any of us now :D yey

xx

Great news Hayley.........not long now before you will have your little one!!!!

Amy xx

my notes don't state 3/4 or 2/3 - what ever that means... do you think i should ask?

x

I dont know if everyones notes are the same hayley, but mine is a white book called personal maternity record and every time i see the midwife she writes in a page called antenatal care.... the babies head bit is under the title rel to brim.

I dont think it is something to worry about, the babies head may just be facing the right way but not engaged yet. if not she should write ne or free.

hope this helps xxxx

just got my notes out... the hand writing isn't the neatest.. but in the she has wrote eng under relation to brim and coph (or somthing like that) in presentation position...

x

ceph meaning cephalic..head down! thats cool means your baby isnt breech and everythings heading the right way :)

oh well at least she wrote eng!! haha and we know the LO has turnt.

Your very lucky she (i think it is a girl hehe) has turnt, and it is so weird that you felt it all ... little miricals we are growing!! hehe xxx

wow! congratulations, not long now and ul have your little one with you! i bet you are so excited i dont think that i would be able to contain myself! im getting twitchy and excited now and iv still got ten weeks left! well congratulations babes. xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back