• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ffs me again!!!!!

Princess81

Reaction score
I hospital, again :cry: woken up by contractions at 3am. Strongish (nearly had me crying) and every 3 mins. Went to loo and lost a 50p sized blood clot and have been bleeding since. O/h at work and had to drive myself in. More blood loss during internals, have been given co-codamol for the pain. Pea is back to back :roll:
They want it to stop itself again so won't help me along :cry: I've had to start my maternity leave now as well.
O/h home for the weekend anyway but has managed to get an earlier flight. Pains not quite so regular now it's doing my frigging head in I can't cope with much more of this and to top it all off I've got strep b as well :cry: I want this baby out of me now :( **feels sorry for self**

Massive hugs! This must be so frustrating for you! Hope you and pea are alright!

Ignore any mistakes-my iPhone is addicted to autocorrect!

:hug: he is a little tinker this baby:hug: glad ur oh has managed to get an earlier flight.

:hugs:I can completely understand why you are so fustrated! I hope things get going properly for you - you've had the steriod injections haven't you? I hope your OH gets to you soon x x x

aw hun this must be really frustating for you, cant imagine what you are going through. Wont be long now though until baby is here. x

Aw no huge hugs hun. Thinking about you and hope your ok xxx

Oh Jayne :hug: I hope pea does decide nows the time to come :hug: I'm only a text away If you need owt hun xxx

Sent from my spammy iPhone using Tapatalk - it's got a mind of it's own!

Hugs hon - hope things move quickly for u from now cos u must be the the very end of ur tether x x x

Oh blimey I am so so sorry that this happened again for you and u had to drive yourself into hospital as well :-( I bet this is not how u imagined your labour going when u got your BFP. Keep us posted on what happens. Thinking of u. Oh GPS +ve isn't as bad as I first thought in regards to birth plan- have they explained it normally is only a one-off max. 20 min infusion of penicillin? Good luck sweety xxxx

OMG! :hug: so sorry you are having a rough time. I totally get why you want baby out now. I'm glad they've picked up the strepB though so they an give you n bubs antibiotics. Keep us posted, I hoping this is it you now.

You must be so frustrated Hun! i don't understand y they can't help u allong, hope pea decides to come today xx

Awwwww :hug:

What a naughty little baba you have!! Hope your ok Jayne xx

Oh no your having such a time of it... make no wonder you want it over with... hoping that everything is ok x

Oh no Jayne :hugs: hope your okay hun and pea stops misbehaving soon xxx

Oh hun :hugs: what an awful time you are having, hope you are ok :hugs: xxxx

Aw Princess :hug:

Really sorry that you have to go through all of this and without your hubby too :(

You and baby will both be alright no matter which way it goes, i hope the contractions settle down xx

Oh Jayne ! Pea is certainly putting u through it !!! Hope things kick off properly for u this time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back