FET starting May 8th - AT LAST!!!!

xxsammyxx

Reaction score
Well we have been to the apt... it was a right battle! First of all we got there and the doctor looked through the file for the results that were supposed to be have been sent from the other hospital and where allan had already called them Monday of this week and they said they were sending them and guess what? NO GOD DAMN RESULTS!!! Well the doctor leant back on his chair and said "We cant proceed without them" in a very matter of fact sort of way. I thought, FFS... i give up!! Then i said that we had spoken to the other doctor and he said the results were fine, nothing found and wished us luck for conceiving the next baby... he said that he needed percentages (bloody percentages all the time) and that he wanted to know what the chances were of it happening again and if they were too high then he would not let us try for another baby, not with that clinic. I told him then if that was the case i would find a clinic that would (as long as the chances are not high like 70% or something daft) BUT we know they are not cos they gave us the results over the phone just not any percentages but im pretty sure if there were problems then they would have mentioned this and not told us that there is a low chance of this happening again and it was just bad luck.

The next hurdle.... He said "We need the results and then we proceed to the next step, im not starting any further treatment until i have those results in writing@ and that we were not scheduled in on his appointment list for next month so we would not be able to have FET next cycle. Well, yes we are, we are scheduled in for an apt 14th May (too late for that cycle so god knows why they picked that date!) so i did a bit of begging and eventually he said "Im only going to do this ONCE" and took down the last day of my period and next ovulation due and booked us in for a scan in May, all being well with my womb lining and the thaw of the embryos, transfer should be around May 12-14th. He then double stated "no results, no procedure"

God he makes it sould like he is doing us a big favour or something and when i said we had already waited 4 months, he said "Thats not long" i said "It is when you have been TTC for 2.5 before that!" These doctors just dont realise what its like having to have a million tests, always waiting for results, all the worry of whether it will work, waiting on the waiting list for weeks and months on end....

So, exciting stuff... not long until the scan now which is on 8th May to check my womb lining and we will take it from there. One natural/unmedicated FET well on its way!!! Result! :happydance:

:yay: Brilliant news hun :love:

The Dr sounds awful though :roll:

I wish you the very best of luck hunny :hug:

:yay: Brilliant news hun :love:

The Dr sounds awful though :roll:

I wish you the very best of luck hunny :hug:

Thanks hun,

I did like him at first but now im starting to think he is an arrogant p***k :x. He certainly thinks he is something special in front of his junior training assistant. Thankfully he only schedules the procedures and we do not have to deal with him after this. xxx

i think alot of dr's dont understand the impact of trying for so long iv broken down numerous times over the yrs i tried wishing you the best of luck in your treatment xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back