Feeling Yuk too

Emma58

Reaction score
Along with a few others today I am feeling pretty Yuk.

I have been shattered all day, I feel quite sick and have got heartburn, and for the last half an hour baby has been really pushing his head down :shock:
All the movements I am feeling today are all low down in my pelvis, I cannot get comfy.

I was going to cook Spag Bol for tea but I really don't think i have the energy to stand in the kitchen and cook. Wonder if any one will mind if we get a take away :think:

:hug: 4 u

I feel yuk right now too....

I think i made my bath too hot, now i feel a bit dizzy :( :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Forget cooking hun and get a takeway. You need to save your energy in case baby is trying to make an exit!

I've started cooking now - had a guilty moment and didn't want George having Take away for his tea!

Getting BH's now my belly keeps going rock solid :shock: I hope he's not trying to exit I don't think i've got the energy today I'm knackered :shock:

Emma58 said:
I've started cooking now - had a guilty moment and didn't want George having Take away for his tea!

Getting BH's now my belly keeps going rock solid :shock: I hope he's not trying to exit I don't think i've got the energy today I'm knackered :shock:

That's exactly how I feel hun, I have the most terrible sore throat, sore chest and headache. I feel really lathargic and if I went into labour now I don't think I could do it. Just wanna go to bed and shake it off but need to do tea first :(

Hope you are feeling better soon :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: to you Emma and anyone who feels yuk. Thank goodness for this site, it kind of takes your mind off things like painful, annoying, itching, protruding, nasty, evil piles! :lol:

kazlin said:
:hug: :hug: :hug: to you Emma and anyone who feels yuk. Thank goodness for this site, it kind of takes your mind off things like painful, annoying, itching, protruding, nasty, evil piles! :lol:

Think i'm getting piles too :oops:

Can't believe how absoutely knackered I feel.

:hug: started a wk or so ago with heartburn and it is really horrible that burning sensation is unreal. My OH said to drink some milk and this eased it right away. as for cooking well last few days i have been doing jackets spuds and microwave dinners for me and OH. we got them in for when baby comes had to get loads more from asda last night :D

hope u feel better soon hun

marie x

I have just ordered loads of ready meals from Tesco. So at least OH and DS can see to themselves if necessary

sorry you feel yuck
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
soon it will all be over :pray: :hug:
and your baby will be hear
sarah :wave:

I feel like I'm getting a cold :(
My throat is swollen and i'm aching like mad.

I feel Yuk today again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back