Feeling Absolutely Miserable !!!!

Fiona

Reaction score
3 weeks ago I had the cold from Hell and now it is back with a vengence!!

Started on Tues and I have a sore throat, cough, my nose is blocked one minute and running the next.. plus I losing my voice !!!!!!

Everytime I lie down at night I can't stop coughing. Spoke to the pharmatist and she said that all I can take is honey and lemon....... which I have been taking and it does help a little but I feel dreadful

Still had to work all week, 9 hours on my feet, pregant and feeling yuk - certainly hasn't been the best of weeks and to top it all.

prminsed myself I would have written all my christmas cards and wrapped all the presents by now.. but have been so busy at work that I haven't even bought the cards or the presents... My plan ws to get it all done today but at the moment I am stilling sitting here in my PJ's and haven't even got the energy to get dressed never mind go out !!!

Anyone fancy doing my christmas shopping for me ....if I need email the list over :lol: :lol:

Oh hunny, sorry to hear your poorly. :hug:

I do hope you get better soon, dont worry too much about xmas you still got a couple of weeks, you concentrate on getting better :)

Oh god, sounds as if you are having a horrid time of it, try and rest as much as possible hun. Hope you feel better soon :hug:

oh fiona :hug: sorry you feeling poorly.

Forget the shopping you chill in your pyjamas all day and rest up things will seem much better once you are feeling better. Christmas is close but not that close there are plenty of days left to shop etc.

take it easy :hug:

(((((Fiona))))) You get you better first, and then worry about Christmas. Everyone's right, you have loads of time to go - it's more important you look after yourself and keep your strength up right now :hug:

thanks for all the kind words girls ................... :)

my problem is that today is my last day off work before Christmas Day... this is our busiest time of the year and it is all go from tomorrow....

All the staff are working right through from tomorrow until about 3 pm Christmas Eve.. that includes Sundays...
we do it every year and usually it is not a problem

oh well ...... think it is vouchers from M&S and Next for all the adults I know and ToysRus for all the kids.....

Vouchers are absolutely fine - and people will be able to spend them in the sales so really enjoy themselves! Hope you better really sooooon!

Fiona said:
thanks for all the kind words girls ................... :)

my problem is that today is my last day off work before Christmas Day... this is our busiest time of the year and it is all go from tomorrow....

All the staff are working right through from tomorrow until about 3 pm Christmas Eve.. that includes Sundays...
we do it every year and usually it is not a problem

oh well ...... think it is vouchers from M&S and Next for all the adults I know and ToysRus for all the kids.....

What do you do for a job then Fiona?

I run a shop - half the shop is a flower shop and the other half is a pottery painting cafe - you know where kids and adults can come and paint pottery and then we fire it in the kiln and they get to take it home.

So Pottery Cafe has been busy all of Dec weith people coming in to paint christmas prezzies - had lots of mums coming in to do their babies hands and foot prints for grandparents etc 0 oh they look so cute when they are finished...

then the next 2 weeks will be crazy in the flower shops as we start to do all the office christmas contracts this weeks plus get ready chirstmas week when it is non-stop.......

I usually enjoy the next 2 weeks - I love being really busy and the fact eveyone is in good christmas cheer - but so unorganised this year, plus being pregant plus feeling so sick.........

blah blah blah blah.......... oh fiona - pull yourself together and be grateful for all the wonderful things you have......... :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back