Feeling that LO is going to arrive before DD

Hunnie

Reaction score
Is this feeling normal and is there such a womanly instinct that tells you correctly that LO is going to make an early appearance?

Its just that at the minute I honestly feel like my body is making so many changes that are a lot quicker than they ever have been throughout the rest of my pregnancy. Ive been feeling a lot more stretches and aches and they seem to have come all at once so quick in the space of a week or so compared to the other weeks where Ive felt nothing and no different.

I just really have this gut feeling that Im not going to make it to the 10th January. :lol:

Has anyone else who have had children before experienced this type of feeling and it actually been right and LO has arrived early??

I had a feeling my son would be early, it was a proper guy instinct, nothing to do with how the pregnancy went and he was 8 days early in the end x

I have that feeling too, I'm actually worried that I won't even make it to 37 weeks x

I had my son at 36 weeks and was hospitalised a few times the last time at 35 weeks when they discharged me I said see you next week and that's when he was born so unthinkable some times you just know xxx

Ikwym, kind of feel this way too. Looking forward to the 37 weeks milestone.x

i hope this one is early as i went 12 days over with paige and 10 with jake so im guessing this LO will be 8 days late lol

I've been feeling this way too, not sure why or if it's just a tri 3 thing. Really want to get to 37 weeks too and hopefully I'll feel better about feeling this way

I think its mainly just wishful thinking unfortunatly, Im still hopeful ill go early but have to keep myself sane for if I go over! Whatever happens now I know ill be holding our Lo in 4 weeks!

I keep thinking they have my dates wrong, i thought i ovulated a week earlier than they say i must have but now baby is measuring big im wondering :S hhmmm we shall see! x

i don't know why but i have the same feeling....:)

this is my first so i don't know if its just me or if my body is trying to tell me something.

i'm due jan 4th but have a feeling it will be around x-mas, it will be interesting to see if we are right!!! :)

I could do with her making a late arrival in the sense that we still arent anywhere near ready and some stupid trainee solicitor has messed up the contracts involved in the house we are buying. However for my body's sake I am completely ready for her to come now! I cant imagine how much harder its going to get!

I had the feeling that Sebastian would be early and just to prove me wrong he was 3 days late!!! Worth the wait though :D

Ignore any mistakes-my iPhone is addicted to autocorrect!

At the beginning i was convinced that we wouldnt be seeing LO till well into march, but recently i've been feeling like i'll be lucky to make it to 37.

Dunno if its all the threads in here about people being early, making me panic a wee bit.

xxx

Ive always said frm the day i found out i was pregnant that i had a gut feeling id have him at 36 weeks, the same way i was convinced he was a boy! Lol. I really dont know why though. Ill probably end up 2 weeks over and being induced, lol x

Last edited:
I felt exactly the same, not sure why but I swore she'd come early. Looking back now I can see it was more wishful thinking because i was a paranoid wreck throughout my pregnancy and constantly worried about something going wrong so I kinda just wanted her out so it'd be over and done with. Problem was I'd got myself so convinced she would be early it made me so stressed when I went a week overdue and had to be induced. Just go with the flow and try to take each day as it comes. Keep your bags ready though just in case! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back