do you have a feeling?!

titch

Reaction score
Ive heard a few people say that they 'have a feeling' their baby is going to be early/late. I feel really thick asking this but how on earth do you know. I havent got a clue!!! :oooo:

i have a feeling mine wil be late!!

a strong feeling for some reason?x

No idea why i think this but i have doen all along?

Mine might be because
1. My date got brought fwd from what i thought.
2. i have a ridiculously strong stomach lol, im never sick and rarely ever get tummy problems no matter how much i eat (or how much alcohol i used to binge drink on a night out)
3. it would just be so me to go over due and have to wait longer when im all excited and ready!

weird i guess though

Tbh, its mostly just people guessing.

Most people have said to me they think Ill be on time, or possibly a week early or something, and I do tend to agree with them. No idea why I think that though.

Its all up to baby as to when they want to make their appearance :) We can only guess!!! (Altho mostly, people, including myself, who say they think they will be early, its probably just wishful thinking!! lol)

xx

Im in between i have days where i just feel hes gona be a july baby but then with him being breech and hospital wanting to induce me if hes big i think he will prob be late. Its just a gut feeling you have. I guess ill just have wait and see lol x

I think hes going to be a tiny bit early...

Might just be wishful thinking but i have always had the same feeling

ooh Id love for my LO to arrive a couple of weeks early, as long as it doesnt do him any harm of course. Im fed up of waiting!! So really theres no way of knowing or predicting. hmphh, was hoping for a glimpse of the future!

Just wishful thinking! I would like bubs to arrive 1 week early as my OH's mum and dad go off to Iceland for a month 2 days after my due date. But first time baby and all, will probably hang on in there for an extra wee while!

I get a feeling mine will be late as my first 2 were. My granny had her 3rd when she was 42 and she was late with her 3rd too, and they say late/earliness runs in families down the others side x

I have no idea, like to find out though! I'd like him to come a week early, so I can still have 2 weeks off to relax x

I have a gut feeling mine will be early...
Having said this, this is my second and I thought the same with my first. As it turned out I had to be induced as she was 10 days late!
So, I think I'm just being wishful. Between 37-39 weeks would be perfect to me as classed as full term, but with less time being a whale!
xx

For a few weeks now I have had an unexplainable feeling that this baby is going to come early - I think its because my bump is so much bigger than last time. Who knows for sure? Only time will tell :)

I also have a very strong feeling that baby will be early, I'm not sure whether its because my little boy was a week early or whether its because I am also so much bigger this time!

I think its probably wishful thinking too, I had a 'feeling' he'd come early and thought it would be Saturday 12th June. It came and went, and no baby, so I have no idea now. I'd rather him be any day now as I feel ready, but who knows x

Yeah I can imagine by your stage, Ill be desparate to get him out, Im ready now...whoops!!!! :rofl:

i assumed id be late with my 1st baby bcos it was my 1st but she was a few days early and i thought id be very early with joshua bcos he was so low but he was only a few days early aswell so its just guess work really! even if u know the exact date u conceived doesnt mean baby will arrive wen u think. its so strange how they just come wen they feel like it - annoying if ur late! lol xxx

I was reading today that first babies are on average (if left without induction) come 15 days late and subsequent pregnancies about 10 days!!!! I was 16 days late with first, then 8 days with second - had two sweeps and 14 days with third and had 3 sweeps! So although i have a feeling this one will be early due to frequent BH and baby being so low i think it is probably wishfull thinking and think babe will be born in August instead of July!

I keep having dreams Ava will be 10-14 days early but i think thats wishful thinking and partly worrying as it's my 21st 10 days before her EDD and i've made plans for the week before already :lol:

She is also very low and i have been having BH's for a good few weeks now which my MW seems excited about but all could mean nothing....only time will tell i guess :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back