feeling early?

leckershell

Reaction score
This is going to sound really stupid, but I am convinced my little one is going to come early. I don't know why, it just seems to feel that way. I seem to be feeling the same as others who are at 34/36 weeks as opposed to those at 32 same as me. I just have this feeling it could happen anyday and if my waters broke now it wouldn't surprise or worry me..

Does anyone else have that?!

It's not that I'm wanting it to come early, as it's best staying put til it's ready to come out, but I just keep getting the feeling it's going to..

I've also recently started to get morning sickness again... in 3rd tri!! What's all that about?

michelle x

Im the opposite, i think my LO is gonna come late. i dont know why i think this but it would be just my luck. especially as my bday is 10 days after the due date

I'm just worried to start things like rasberry tea in case it makes it even more early lol

i think my lo is going to come earlier than 40weeks. im hoping so anyway :lol:

Rasberry leaf tea cant start you off in labour any earlier. It is used to tone the uterus to make the pushing more effective/quicker. I forgot to bring my RL teabags from work, you've just reminded me :wall:

Hate to say this, hun, but a lot of girls feel this way, and it doesnt really necesarily mean anything...
Lisa

i'll be frustrated for another couple months then, every day feeling like it'll be the day

I felt like this, don;t know what it was just a feeling I was going to be early and my little girl was 3 weeks early :D

Good Luck

When i was pregnant with Keeley i was convinced she would come early at about 35weeks ..... but my due date came and went what a anti-claimax that was lol

I ended up being 8 days overdue by the time she decide to come :roll: :lol:

You shouldnt take the pills or drink the tea until a month before your DD.So dont drink it, you never know the eff3ects it has on your uterus being this early.

I thought my LO might arrive before 35 weeks coz I was feeling so rough.

Here I am at almost 36 weeks and feeling a lot better - almost "blooming" - and probably able to hang on a bit longer. So who knows when he'll make an appearance. :think:

I've been walking around today a lot more comfortable than usual.. when's it meant to move into position? It's too early!! Stay in a bit longer bub!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back