Feeling stupid

Redshoes

Reaction score
I did a test yesterday, yes I'm stupid, I'm only just finishing AF, but I have the symptons I had with Isaac, extremely tired, sore heavy boobs, bad migrane, moody, I now see it was just the return of AF symptons, feel a bit annoyed at myself, said I wasn't going to go mad and think I would get pregnant straight away :( I feel sick at the thought of not getting pregnant this year, and I know I should be grateful and get over myself, guess I need another kick up the butt, my OH's kick weren't hard enough..thankyou for listening :hug:

It's not stupid - it's just the start of poas addiction :hug:

I doubt there's a TTCer on her who's been here longer than a few months and NOT done a test when they know it's silly really - it's what we do :oops:

It's our fave hobby :lol:

You're by no means alone, Redshoes, don't worry :hug: We try to help each other with our addiction :) :hug:

aww redshows, dont feel stupid.....

ive done it loads, at silly times that you just know very well its gunna be a no... it just HAS to be done to put your mind at rest!!! lol welcome to POASA!!!! :) :hug: :hug:

Thankyou everyone :oops: :hug:
I just figured out what POSA stands for, and yes I fear that could happen, I'm glad there's a group for it, it's looking like a very addictive addiction :shock:
Thankyou again, very best wishes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back