Feeling sorry for myself!

Gizzy Kelly

Reaction score
Hi Girls

I am having a few bad days. :eh:

It started lat week when i got a cough and bad cold.. that is no biggy because that is life, then last week I was rushing to get to Court and I was not looking where I was going, a swing door swung back and hit my mouth resulting in chipped bottom tooth and cut and swollen lip. I look like I have been punched and now I have a horrible scab on my lip which keeps bleeding. It may have even turned into a cold sore, although I have not have one for years! The tooth now has a small cap on it.

I then started taking this bloody Doxycycline antibitics for my Hycosy this week and they are horrible. They have give me a rash on my leg, a hot rash that itches, I feel sick on them and now this morning i have woken up to a swollen left eye lid.. WTF?? It looks like a have been punched in the eye!!! It is all along my eyelid and itching like mad and sore. My Gp thinks I have an infection so on drops for that! You can imagine what my face looks right now. :sad:

So I am fed up and really not lookin forward to Thursday. I know it could all be a lot worse and i need to get a grip but feeling sorry for myself!

Gizzy xxxx

Awwww sweetie - you are in the wars at the moment aren't you?

Let's hope this is one of those situations when 'all bad things come in 3'?

Also I know you must be feeling a bit nervous about Thursday BUT that feeling of relief when it is done (coupled with the fact you'll hopefully get good results!) will make it all worthwhile

xxxxxxxxxx

Giz, I've sent you a pm but just wanted to send hugs here too! Karma will send good things your way soon don't you worry! xxxxxxxx

Aw Gizzy :hug:

I'm paranoid about chipping teeth :oooo: How awful for you :(

Are there not alternative antibiotics that you could try instead that don't cause such a reaction?

Aw sorry to hear you are having such a hard time.

Hugs xx

oh know am sorry you having a rubbish time big hugs xxxxxxxx

Hey Gizy are you taking the doxycycline at the same time as drinking and eating? x

Sorry you're having a crappy time huni.

Defo speak to your docs about a different medicine to make you feel like you again.

**sending virtual hugs**

BB xxxxx

Oh dear Giz sounds like you've got a bit unlucky at the minute. However normally after bad luck comes good luck... Bring on that bfp after Thursday xxxx

Oh no Gizzy , does sound like your having a rough time, things can only get better now sweetheart xxxxxx

How are you feeling today Giz? Any brighter?

xxxxxxxx

Morning Girls

Thank you all so much for your lovely messages yesterday and today!. You are all so sweet and supportive!!. I feel MUCH MUCH better today and feel back on form. :)

My swelling on my eye has gone down, my mouth looks better and the bruising has gone, the rash is still there but not so hot, and the tablets have eased off! (Vicky I am taking them ealrier in the day and with more food :-0) My GP did not want to change them as I had already started them, but she advised me to eat ginger to ease the sickness feeling which seems to be helping.

Yay!!!! I feel much more positive about tomorrow now.

Thanks again Girls.

Love Gizzy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad you are feeling better hunny, I hope everthing goes ok tomorrow and you come away with some good positive news xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back