feeling super sorry for myself

julianne

Reaction score
Unfortunately I am.... again....

Whats with me? I just can't seem to hold it together. Ive spent most of today red eyed and watery eyed - so embarrassing - probably just pmt as the witch did raise her UGLY head this eve. So disappointed. Every month i think 'hey we are in with a chance'.

So i'm sitting here with pain killers down me throat and a hot water bottle on my tum.

I know this is not the record for ttc but darn, it is hard. I want to shout it from the roof tops but know I cant/ shouldnt; it wouldnt be safe to clamber onto the roof ha.

DH has been great, but he says it himself, that he doesnt quite understand. I feel awful being a bubbling about it. Bless him, he suggested recently that i think of something else or change the subject to take my mind off of it. So far unsuccessful thinking of something else, with intermittent abdo pain throughout the month, sore bbs for a week before AF and all with the darn af its pretty hard to think of much else.

i'm also convinced there is going to be another 'announcement' at work soon.

Chased up our first fertility app last week - letter still to come but app wont be until Jan. I know that 12 wks is the standard waiting time here but i stupidly and honestly thought that we would be cancelling the appointment..

i just needed a bit of a rant. Sorry that you had to read it. im sure i will feel much better tomorrow.

Hi julianne, I totally understand how you're feeling. It just sucks doesn't it? I also thought (or hoped) that I would have to cancel my appt at the ACU back in Aug. Have made my peace with the fact that I probably will be going for my hsg in Feb. Trying to gear myself up for it but its hard cos you just don't want to have to go thru with all the tests etc. It comes down to how bad you want it I suppose and I really do. Your appt in Jan will come round in no time and it'll be good to start the year with some answers. Remember you're not alone. Big hugs lovely :hug: xxxxxxxx

Sorry she got you hun.
Your appointment will be here before you know it, I've been hoping and praying I wont have to attend mine but its too late for anything to change now. Looks like I will be going on Thursday.

:hug: x

Sorry Julianne :hug:

I think it's a good idea to listen to your hubby because they may not be useful for much, but they do have a knack for putting things into perspective when us girlies go a bit crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back