feeling sorry for myself today

serenitylove

Reaction score
i lost another bit of my tooth thismorning all my gums are red raw and bleeding and i have an infection under another tooth :( ouch dentist filled tooth and gave me antibiotics but i just feeling bit sorry for myself now

aw hun I am just going through the bleeding gums stage now :-(

I've had an abcess this week :( was pure painful! Hope you feel better soon x

Aww you poor thing, much sympathy coming from me, I hate anything like that! Hope the antibiotics kick in soon :)

aw hun I am just going through the bleeding gums stage now :-(

id say about 80% of mine are bleeding now so im spending half my day brushing flossing gargling etc lol

thanks girls il live just hit a low spot had a good cry while washing up and feel a tad better now

Ouch, sounds nasty xxx Get well soon xx

Aw honey x I know how you feel x I broke a tooth and have a temporary filling and a new brushing regime that takes FOREVER! I brush my teeth 3 times a day anyway but now I feel like I'm spending hours brushing, flossing and mouthwashing! x hig hug hugs honey x

Ouch, that can't be nice at all! :(

Hope your feeling better soon hun xx

awww i totally hate teeth/gum pain. THE WORST! this is your perfect excuse to have a relax in the bath or maybe some icecream if it isn't too sweet! xxx

oh nooo toothache is really some of the worst pain! I really feel for you, i had a filling come out about a year ago and before i got it fixed it was like DEATH everytime something touched the nerv in my tooth!
I feel like crying just reading about it.
really hope the anti-b kicks in properly!

XXXXX

im not in agony today just very sore now still hard to eat as gums playing up so living on yogurt drinks and sucking salami lols caus ei love the flavour but cant chew it properly

aww..u poor thing...the antibiotics will start kicking in soon, just eat soft food and drink plenty...juices to keep ur system strong will help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back