Rash on my face!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
On Thursday night a rash began under my left eye. It just felt like a heat rash but since then it has gotten worse. The area is a redish-purplish colour. It actually looks like I've been punched. The skin is sore and bumpy. It also feels tight and is warm. This morning another patch has started below my right eye and another patch is starting just under my chin. I know this is probably nothing to worry about but just wondering if it is normal to have this towards the end of pregnancy?

Are you using a new foundation or soap or anything?! :think: Sounds like a reaction to something maybe?!

Hope it goes away for you :hug: xxx

I was going to say the same as Dannii? At first was going to ask about your mascara (as it can 'go off') but if it's on your chin too, could be a soap/foundation/moisturiser? :think:

Not heard of anything personally about this being pregnancy related but you never know!

I haven't used anything new. I have really sensitive skin on my face so I only use products that I know won't cause any reactions.

Gosh iv never heard of this as a natural pregnancy thing, sounds like a reaction to me too, maybe you rubbed something on your face by accident ?? Im not sure but maybe pop down to the chemists and see what they say about it :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back