Feeling really odd

rachaellouise

Reaction score
Today I have been feeling very uncomfortable, having hot flushes, feeling dizzy and headache like being off banance and feel a bit sick...

BD'ing wise, those of you who know the story, I had my implant out 28th (we had had sex the night before)
We then had some BD'ing Wednesday 6th and last night, I think I am at the beginning of ovulation but not sure due to the implant.
Is there any chance this could be pregnancy related or is that wishfull thinking? :eh:

Hello

If it's anything like what I have been going through it's 'withdrawal' symptoms of coming off the implant. I have been having the same coming off the pill....

I was feeling so sick a couple of weeks ago and all dizzy and headaches and clumsy and emotional and achy tummy and all those things that made me think..'could i have caught the first month of trying' but apparently it's just your body adjusting to not having the hormone and it trying to get into a natural rhythm xx

It is very unlikely that you got pregnant from having sex the day before you had the implant out, because the implant not only stops you ovulating but also stops the sperm getting into your cervix so by the time the implant was taken out the sperm would have been dead.

I suspect that you are suffering the effects of having the implant removed recently because what you describe aren't typical ovulation symptoms.

I hope you feel better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back