Confused.. Anyone help?

rosabelle

Reaction score
Hey fellow ttc's! :)

I had my contraceptive implant removed on the 17th of May. My periods had been OK while I had the implant. After it was taken out on the 19th I started a period that lasted 5 days and ended on the 23rd. Me and my partner were having unprotected sex all thru out the time I had my implant and we did the deed on the 23rd, 25th, 28th of May, 1st, 2nd,3rd of June. My period is due on the 16th I'm really hoping it doesn't come but I have a feeling it will. I've been having some breast/nipple soreness& they feel heavy, bit of discharge and bloatedness. I had some health problems which needed x-rays and CT scans so I had to do a Preg test which was neg but I am thinking it would have been too early and I'm still worried that I could be pregnant and the ct scans etc could have harmed a baby if I was preg.

Does anyone have any advice? I'm probably not pregnant but the little bit of hope I have I want to hold on to. I know theres not much I can do until I miss a period but thanks for reading.

Belle xo

hmmm i doubt you are sweety the pill can mess up your cycles and ovulation so if you tested and it was negative then its probably right x

when did you take the test? what date?

hmmm i doubt you are sweety the pill can mess up your cycles and ovulation so if you tested and it was negative then its probably right x

when did you take the test? what date?

I did the test on the 1st june but only because I was in hospital and they wanted to do some scans etc and I couldn't say for defo that I wasn't.. I wish I never went back to the implant now :(x x

Last edited:
Lynettes right. You are probably not and even though it's hard to accept and you do cling onto the hope you are it is very unlikely.

Just wait and see. D.W about the scans harming the baby if you are, it shouldn't too much harm, they usually do scans even when you are preggers just give you a lead apron to wear.

GL TTC!!

Xx

Lynettes right. You are probably not and even though it's hard to accept and you do cling onto the hope you are it is very unlikely.

Just wait and see. D.W about the scans harming the baby if you are, it shouldn't too much harm, they usually do scans even when you are preggers just give you a lead apron to wear.

GL TTC!!

Xx

Thankyou for replying. I spoke to my partner and we both think its unlikely now and after you ladies it does help me come around to the thought. We are going to keep trying.

Lots of love to you both xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back