Let the BD'ing commence!!

Loola

Reaction score
Right ladies! Here's to another month of TTC! Im feeling really hopeful this month - mainly because this month my OH is even more keen than me! AF left on Tuesday and we started BD'ing last night :eek: We have planned to do it every other night but more so next Weds, Thurs and Fri when I should be ovulating.

Last month I had a huge flip out as even though I had told my OH what days should be my most fertile, he invited his brother to come and stay (he stays every Tuesday night) but he stayed on the Tues, Weds and Thurs! Completely ruining our chances for the month. So needless to say, once his brother had finally gone home, I broke down - accused him of not really wanting a baby and told him that I was not going to give up what I want out of life just because he would rather get pissed and watch the football with his bro. Harsh, i know but I had to let it out. It seems to have worked though as he is a changed man! He has cancelled all visitors for the week :)

So who's joining me for the next few weeks of non-stop BD'ing?!! (well not actually joining me - unless you fancy travelling down to Swansea :wink: )

Good luck everyone!!! :cheer: :hug: :dance:

Loola said:
So who's joining me for the next few weeks of non-stop BD'ing?!! (well not actually joining me - unless you fancy travelling down to Swansea :wink: )

Good luck everyone!!! :cheer: :hug: :dance:

:rotfl: Yes to the first bit once AF has gone! My plan is not to test for OV but just to do it everyday from day 10-15 and alternate days leading up to it. That should be around the Xmas weekend and the Xmas week for me so my OH won't be having to get up at 5am for work everyday and might be more up for it- yippee!

2008 will be our year, oh yes!

+++

we have been doing that lol
and i THINK we have finally hit OV!!!! :cheer:
i really hope we have!!! roll on xmas i cant wait!!! im just trying not to get my hopes up too much but its so hard! just gotta hide it from OH...i think he is feeling a bit of a let down cos i hasnt happened yet even though we both knew it owuld take time....
good luck ladies!!!

Hope I will but AF is due this weekend so I won't be able to........unless she stays away because I'm PG. If she does then I'll be BDing for the sheer fun of it...... :dance: :dance:

:wave: Me too, once af has left the building we'll be back to it!! good luck everyone!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back