New and looking for some advice!

sarah86ttc

Reaction score
Hello!
Me and my husband started ttc in May and think we are finally starting to get my head around everything that is involved in ttc!
so this month we decided to give us the best chance we would use the clearblue digital ovulation test! started them after my last af, lucky these have been regular since i had my implant removed, and i think i should be ovulating in the next few days but still no smiley face on my test!
has anyone have experince of using the clear blue digital ovulation test?
and does anyone have any tips on getting that postive result!!
thanks
xxx

Hi :wave:,
I used the clearblue ov sticks for 2 months and I found them really easy to use. They showed I ov'd later than I thought I did.
What time of the day are you doing your tests?
The first month I used them I only tested in the afternoon when I hadn't gone for at least 2 hours and I got my smiley face. I did the same the next month apart from one day when I was having extremely bad ov pains in the morning so I tested then and got my smiley face, then when I tested in the afternoon I got nothing.
I think if your cd 13 of a 27day cycle you should be ovulating today I could be wrong though!
x x x

I think you're testing at the right time. It might be the time of day, like mrs cw said. I'm sure that I read that a good time to test is between 2 and 4pm for some reason.

http://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#12 point 12 is interesting on here.

Good luck hun.

xxxx

Hi Sarah, ive used them before and got a positive with FMU and in the afternoon.

Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back