• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling really nervous and scared about tomorrow!

nicky1987

Reaction score
Been feeling ok most of the day about tomorrow but now i really am feeling nervous about it! I really want it to go well but im dreading any bad news we might get! Sorry to rant about it but i feel sick!! Dont think i'll get much sleep tonight! :eh:

Aw try not to work yourself up :hug:

Knowing about any issues doesn't cause them, just allows you to treat them.

You never know, it might be good news :)

Good luck honey. Think of it that any news is positive as you are a step further to remedying any problems if there are any (if this makes sense lol)!

Thanks i dont know what i'd do if i couldnt come on here and get it out of my system! Im trying to keep positive and just knowing that im a hell of a lot further forward than i was 3 months ago makes me feel a lot better!! I'm praying for a nice gyno!! x

Good luck tomorrow Nicky. Let us know how you get on. No matter what happens you'll be moving in the right direction xxx

Best of luck. I can only echo what the other ladies have said - any information can only be a good thing xx

Hey it went really well. I had to have a smear done just to check I have no infections but she said everything is normal up there!! Got to go for another scan to check my tubes aren't blocked! And going for my 21 day bloods on monday! oh has to do a sperm test but we expected that!! Also she said I need to lose a bit of weight so I'm starting that tomorrow as it's oh's birthday today!!

Next appointment is booked for jan 16th! We are both very happy with how it went!! Xx

It's nice to hear that it was productive for you Nicky :)

Have a nice time tonight and then think low carbs :oooo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back