feeling peed off

serenitylove

Reaction score
i know this is gona sound very silly but im proper peed off! my sil is also preggers 4wks behind me we dont get on great but is pleasent enough well we had a good chat about names so we didnt come up with same they knew i loved oscar for a boy well mums just rung to say they have got a new cat and have named it oscar and im really annoyed by this petty i know but its really bugged me:(

I don't think I could resist 'having a word'! In the nicest way possible!

That isn't petty! If my family knew what named I liked for my baby and got a new pet and used that bloody name I would be fuming! :hug: Have you said anything? x

I agree with the others, it's unacceptable for her to do this! I think you should get a cat and name it her names! Lol x

no not said anything other than to my mum its been a bit tense with the sil because iv chosen to be a single parent and she doesnt approve of it so we tend not to spend time together plus i dont want to put mum in a difficult position if we fall out so il keep my mouth shut but if just feel a bit well i dont know the owrd but im feeling it lol

eugh what a total biatch! :hug: I wouldnt be able to bite my lip, well done you! I'd get a pet house pig and call it HER name. (but then I am just very childish!)

eugh what a total biatch! :hug: I wouldnt be able to bite my lip, well done you! I'd get a pet house pig and call it HER name. (but then I am just very childish!)

thats just given me the best smile of the day ty lols

(( well done you! I'd get a pet house pig and call it HER name. (but then I am just very childish!)))

ha ha ha :rotfl: that made me laugh out loud.

I now want a pet house pig!!!! x She sounds childish and pathetic tbh x

Thats terrible.. It's your decision on which way you wish to have a baby, she should keep her opinions to herself.. Totally loving the house pig idea lol.. Housey pig housey pig.. Does whatever a housey pig does :lol:

That is soooooo rude! I wouldnt be able to keep my mouth shut so well done! x

Thats terrible.. It's your decision on which way you wish to have a baby, she should keep her opinions to herself.. Totally loving the house pig idea lol.. Housey pig housey pig.. Does whatever a housey pig does :lol:

Ive totally derailed this thread with my talk of house pigs!!! Sorry!!!

I thought you were saying 'thats terrible' about my OH banning house pigs :rofl: I thought it was a bit extreme but was grateful for the sisterly support :)

Micropigs are amazing!! Bloody expensive though! I'll stick with the cat for the time being I think! lol!

Back to the thread...

I'd be annoyed too - especially if she's done it out of spite!

Find out what she's calling her son/daughter and tell everyone that's the name you've decided on for your son/daughter, right up until the last minute then change it back to what you really want! Haha! That'll show her!

Ooh I got annoyed at just reading that!! You are not being petty at all. I would phone her up and ask her politly not to call her bloody cat that name as you had liked it for a boys name and see what she says....then let rip!!!

I would be soooo annoyed! have a word x

Seems a bit off of her as she knew that was ur name - I would have to say something if I were you
K xxx

Think a bit a sisterly jealously is cropping up here but have never heard of a sister going to such extremes - i would just avoid her and leave it be - rise above it and just don't let her know the new name!

omgoodness i'd be more than annoyed!!!! i agree with tiny's idea, get a pig and name it one of the names she's already thought of ;) lol hope you feel better hunni, just vent in a big room somewhere if you don't want confrontations that's what i usually do when my SIL-to-be is bugging the hell out of me! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back