realy peed offf arrgghhh

loulou1980

Reaction score
peed of majorly,dont know whats fully happened till john gets back with bank statement,but hes just phoned me and weve got around 160 missing from our bank he hasnt got a debit card just a normal cashpoint card,he hasnt even got a cheque book but the amounts missing are like 3.60,4.20 etc for sainsburys etc,dont know ho its been done but im peed off already,bank is closed so he cant go in and enquire,does anyone know if we'll be able to get it back as its obviously clear we wouldnt be able to draw out 3.60 etc using a normal bank card

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Can you ring the bank customer services theyre usually open till about 8pm. you neeed to tell them as soon as cause if someone has stolen bank details who knows what they're doing with your money!

xx

lisanat said:
Can you ring the bank customer services theyre usually open till about 8pm. you neeed to tell them as soon as cause if someone has stolen bank details who knows what they're doing with your money!

xx

waste of time darling as its a call centre somewhere where they dont speak english,took ages when my mil had her bagged snatched to explain what we needed,trying to tell themn that her savings book was in the bag and then they were on about that its a cheque book ,hate tsb with avengence hence why dh is w ith them and im not :x

i thought every bank had a number you can call incase of theft/missing cards or money.

Hypnorm said:
i thought every bank had a number you can call incase of theft/missing cards or money.

yes they do,but its a foreign call centre,

anyways had a look at the statement and its weird as its not our account, i got paid yesterday and its not showing the wages on there plus it was £800 overdrawn,made dh goto machine at morrisons and he got an account balance and ours is showing in credit,cant understand it,this is def someone elses account as theres a bankgiro credit on there from a company etc and none of its ours.totally puzzled now :?

My card was stolen and used. You need to contact the police, and your bank (perhaps go in the morning so you don't have to call the call centre) and they should give you the number for the fraud investigation team. It takes a while but they will refund money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back