• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling Awful!!

MrsK

Reaction score
Last night I had a really sore head before I went to bed and them woke at 2am god did I feel bad - nausea, sore head, shaky, roasting warm lower stomach pains. I was sore and couldnt lie in bed so I walked around the garden with my dog!! Got back to bed and must have finally got some sleep. When I woke again this morning I still felt sick and my head pounding so I just called the emergency doctor who I then went to see at 12. She was really nice giving me a full examination and reassured me all was okay but I do have a UTI - there is bugs in my urine! She gave me a precription for antibiotics to clear the infection and told me to drink lots of Barley water as the acid kills the bugs. But now I ve looked at the internet and seen that UTI can cause premature labour if untreated, as I had my last baby at 32 weeks I am a bit nervous now as I really dont want this to happen again!! Still not feeling too well the 'just not well feeling' coming and going!!

well atleast your getting treated for it now hun xxx

Glad you've got the antibiotics x hope you feel better soon

Dont worry hun, your gettin treated now. I think its only in severe cases it can cause premature labour, like if you had one all the way thru ur pregnancy

Hope you start to feel better soon hun x

:hugs::offtopic::hugs::hugs:Hey hun sounds as if u had a rough night hope the antibiotics kick in soon. Take it easy n dont over do it....xx

Thanks everyone - feeling better today had a good nights sleep. Have drank so much Barley Water as advised it has to be flushed out by now!!lol

make sure you rest up hun, good that you're feeling better x

Glad ur feeling better hun...keep ur fluids up xx

Thank you - yes I am drinking Barley water like its going out of fashion (and I think Im getting heartburn from it now!) I never want to taste it again after this lol

What's barley water? x glad you're feeling better

hey hun...if its getting to much, just try cranberry juice, orange or guava juice. Fresh juice, like mix apple, orange, carrot, cranberry too and plain water alone. Its just upping your fluids which is most important to flush it all out!...xx :lol:

Last edited:
What's barley water? x glad you're feeling better

Its a drink like orange dilute, only flavour is barley water. Appartently it is acidy so this kills germs in urine.

Last night I had a really sore head before I went to bed and them woke at 2am god did I feel bad - nausea, sore head, shaky, roasting warm lower stomach pains. I was sore and couldnt lie in bed so I walked around the garden with my dog!! Got back to bed and must have finally got some sleep. When I woke again this morning I still felt sick and my head pounding so I just called the emergency doctor who I then went to see at 12. She was really nice giving me a full examination and reassured me all was okay but I do have a UTI - there is bugs in my urine! She gave me a precription for antibiotics to clear the infection and told me to drink lots of Barley water as the acid kills the bugs. But now I ve looked at the internet and seen that UTI can cause premature labour if untreated, as I had my last baby at 32 weeks I am a bit nervous now as I really dont want this to happen again!! Still not feeling too well the 'just not well feeling' coming and going!!

Sounds a little like my day :(

been feeling really worn out, as i was walking to the doctors today i nearly fainted as i became really dizzy..

i went in and saw the midwife, she tested bp and it was fine, she found protein in my urine so has to send some off for testing. Now all im doing is worrying because ive read about pre- eclapsia.. ive scared myself now before i know the results... roll on friday.

At least your been treated, it sounds like ur midwife and docs are on the ball x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back