Feel horrible... :(

orangefluff

Reaction score
Had a bit of a sore throat yesterday evening but nothing I haven't had before. Had terrible night, throat got loads worse and felt very fluey. Woke up to my alarm at 6 and felt so bad I could not drag myself out of bed, head pounding and aching all over, throat really painful. So I called in sick to work and have spent whole day in bed :(
Couldn't get a docs appt as I rang after 8am so they had all gone.
Hope it's gone tomorrow I feel miserable and wish husband was here to look after me not thousands of miles away :(
Sorry for gratuitous feeling sorry for myself!!

Thanks girls, just had a bath which was a mammoth effort so back to pjs and bed now, fingers crossed I'll feel better in morning xxx

Massive hugs x really hope you feel better soon!

how horrid. i think your incredibly brave with your OH going off for such a long time at once, i wouldnt be able to do it at all, especially with illness and general cuddles etc. hope you get some rest and something to help you with illness tomorrow! x

how horrid. i think your incredibly brave with your OH going off for such a long time at once, i wouldnt be able to do it at all, especially with illness and general cuddles etc. hope you get some rest and something to help you with illness tomorrow! x

Thank you xxx Times like this I don't feel very brave and I'd give anything for a cuddle but thankfully I have LO inside to keep me going, if it wasn't for him/ her I'd be much more of a mess!

Hope I feel better tomorrow, feel guilty for being off work, I finish next week for gods sake!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back