Feeling dizzy

Nicola g

Reaction score
Not done much today as my head is pounding and im feeling dizzy, never had this with previous pregnancies :think:

Think i'll just take it easy for the rest of the day.

yeah take it easy :hug: Ive been feeling slightly dizzier lately, but ive just put it down to my low BP. I'll be seeing the MW in a few days anyway. Could you maybe be anemic? (have i spelled that right? lol) I got tested for amemia in my last pregnancy when i told my GP i was dizzy. My iron levels were fine, but he signed me off work anyway which was good :D

i deffo get dizzy spells now spec when i got a banging head ache !

Im seeing the midwife on wednesday, so will mention it to her.

Nicola g said:
Not done much today as my head is pounding and im feeling dizzy, never had this with previous pregnancies :think:

Think i'll just take it easy for the rest of the day.

I get that quite a lot, I get some days where I get terrible headaches and feel like I am in a haze. It normally has to do with blood pressure and the best remedy is to take it easy and get some sleep. I know the other reasons for feeling like this can be blood sugar levels or anemia as my Doc checked me for this when I was getting terrible headaches/dizzy spells. I hope you feel better soon, take it easy :sleep:

I've only had it once or twice when getting up too fast :hug: think it's normal at this stage

ive been exactly the same lately. last night was the worst, i felt really dizzy and couldnt see straight

DEf get your midwife to check your iron levels and your blood pressure. My midwife asked me if i was feeling dizzy and then said she wasn't surprised as my bp was so low!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back