Feeling Kicked?

Layla

Reaction score
Hi girls

Hopefuly someone else has got this so i wont feel so strange!

Coby has been pushing down alot over the past few days, its been uncomfy but ive had no pain from it.

untill now....this morning i woke up and i feel as if my flower has been kicked! its really sore, and feels bruised.

im asuming its the pressure of his head pushing down, altho i didnt get this on my other 2, anyone else had or got this feeling?

xxx

i have been getting different sensations this time round. this baby is sooo active. at times it feels like he is either playing the piano or tap dancing down below. (flower thats a good name) :lol:

I've felt that over the weekend and Damien was pushing down a lot. I think it must be pressure pains or something? I felt like the inside of me up there was bruised and sore.

Hey Layla

Ive been getting this alot too, and it hurts soo much some nights it takes forever for me to get up from the bed or turn around to get comfy.
Just the baby hurting us as usual. Hope you feel a little better tom.
Katrina

Im bring back this thread to see if anyone else is feeling this yet.

today its got alot worse, its really painful "down tehre" and it really does feel like im bruised, it hurts to walk now which isnt nice.

god i feel like a right moaner lol

anyone feeling this yet?

hi layla.

iv started to feel this. when i feel baby pushing down it feels bruised especially when walking. it feels as if everything has swelled to twice the size down there :oops: and it rubs when i walk :roll:

oh well not long to go. thinking of having lots of 'cuddles' with oh to get things moving

claire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back