• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling like sh1t! :( - advice please??

thanks girls, my OH took the day off work to look after me, just started feeling a bit better in the past hour or two.

my OH took the opportunity to put up the cot and put the wall stickers up in the nursery so that cheered me up a bit.

xx

Aw sorry you aren't any better hun. Make sure you rest up and keep warm xxx

Sorry hun. I hope u feel better soon. But yaaaay for the cot and the stickers.

:hug: Hope you feel better soon. Any pics? ;)xx

not great pics coz its not finished in there yet and is a bit of a dumping ground but we are getting there :)

photo (30).JPG

photo (31).JPG

photo (32).JPG

xx

thanks gals, OH wanted blue walls and i wanted lemon so we done half and half! :) can't wait to get the room sorted but need a wardrobe and chest first! xx

Pos, I reckon I've caught your cold! That's the last time I hang round your threads.

I'm about to the hit the paracetamol. My heads banging and coudln't sleep last night. i'm sure I'll feel better after a good kip :)

Ooh yeah star let's see? Xx

Sept3001.jpg

Last edited:
Its a sort of night and day theme. In the day time its hot air ballons etc and I bought a night light that casts a galaxy of stars accross the ceiling for when its dark.

NK that sounds like what i had, there must be something in the tri 3 air as star has it aswell :(

Starfish, i LOVE ur wall stickers!! so bloody cute! hmm, i might invest in a night light too :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back