feeling a bit lost

franky

Reaction score
baby nut stopped growing at 8.5 weeks, it was confirmed today.

not really sure what to do with myself. we decided to let nature take its course but i am not sure what to expect. also, dont know when to go back to work either.

not sure what i was going to acheive posting this but just wanted to share with others who have went through it
x

I just wanted to send you some hugs hun.
Don't rush yourself back into work, they should understand. :hug: :hug: :hug:
I don't have any words of advice or support, just kind of a shared numbness. xx

Take your time, it's not easy, I found out at my 12 week scan that our baby had stopped growing at 7 weeks. It's a big cliché but time will help so give yourself as much as you need. :hug: :hug:

Do what feels right for you hun. I went back to work in June because I wanted to keep myself occupied and preferred it to sitting at home alone, but everyone reacts in different ways.

As for what to expect, I started spotting on the Tuesday and finally started bleeding properly on the Saturday, rang EPU who said there was no need to come in unless I was struggling with the bleeding or pain. Found it much easier to handle being at home than my 1st m/c when I was admitted to hospital; it was the longest night of my life and I have never felt so alone, so i would say stay at home if you feel able.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i'm so sorry for your loss :hug: x

i'm sorry i dont know what to advise except dont be worrying about work, take it easy dont rush things and look after yourself :hug: xx

So sorry to hear. I was in a similar situation and after a scan at 12 weeks, started bleeding the same night. Once I found out what was happening I told work I would not be back for 2 weeks so that I didn't have to keep calling in or thinking about it. Take enough time because it's quite hard to face people especially if they don't know what you have been through

All the best xxxxx

Unfortunately, I had to work through my m/c and would strongly advise staying off at least while it's happening. Also, you need to give yourself time to grieve properly without the stresses of work.

I'm so sorry this has happened to you :(

Take good care hun :hug:

I am so so sorry Franky :(

If you ever need to talk I am happy to.

Take it easy and give yourself time :hug:

Im so sorry for your loss!

Like HannahD I carryied on working through my mc and it was not at all nice so take plenty of time off! I hope things happen naturally quickly for you because although its always on your mind the quicker it happens the sooner you will be able to deal with everything happening!

Loads of hugs
xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic